94 Extra

In City B, in a dilapidated community located in the outer suburbs, Yang Qingwei with a thin face was lying on the creaky hard bed, coughing non-stop.

She got up with difficulty, lying on the edge of the bed, bowed her body, and stretched out her hands while coughing to get the tissue on the table.

After a few minutes, the coughing subsided.

She looked at the blood on the tissue, her eyes were numb, and she seemed to be used to it.

Yang Qingwei got up from the bed, poured himself a glass of water, rinsed off the **** smell in his mouth, and then lay back on the bed.

The rental is small and has mottled walls.

The bed was by the window, Yang Qingwei looked out the window.

It was a cloudy, grey sky, and occasionally a few crows flew by.

Everything is so dark, as if her future life.

In the flight of the crow, Yang Qingwei's expression gradually became dazed, and the memory gradually came.

In her second year of high school, when she returned to the rural county from S city, she suspended school for a while.

The county town is not big, and all rumors spread quickly. Yang Ruorou and Yang Qingwei left because they were picked up. It is said that Yang Ruorou had a rich husband, and Yang Qingwei also became the eldest lady of the wealthy family, studying in Qinzhong where everyone can't see it.

It makes people envious and jealous.

But less than a year later, Yang Ruorou and Yang Qingwei's mother and son rolled back in despair.

With the development of the Internet age, Ruan Xudong's story has long been circulated on the Internet. There are many young people in the county. They saw this and told their parents at home, and the parents at home told others.

Almost everyone who knew Yang's mother and daughter before, or who didn't know Yang's mother and daughter, heard that Yang Ruorou's rich husband killed his ex-wife and married Yang Ruorou.

Rumors continued for a while, and the previous school was not very willing to accept Yang Qingwei. During that time, Yang Qingwei was studying by herself at home, occasionally helping her mother with homework.

Until Liang Yuan found it.

Liang Yuan helped Yang Qingwei get things done at school and let Yang Qingwei go back to school. Not only that, he would often subsidize them with his pocket money.

Such days are much more forgiving than before, but they are not comparable to those in the Ruan family.

Yang Qingwei was not satisfied, but she knew that she had no choice. She accepted everything Liang Yuan gave, and while maintaining contact with Liang Yuan, she kept a fire in her heart, studied hard, and tried to break through the current predicament by herself.

But when she entered the third year of high school, Liang Yuan graduated from high school, and was admitted to the B major agreed by the two, there was an accident.

The Jiang family defeated the Liang family, and the Liang family could only leave the S city and go to the B city for development.

Even if they fail, the Liang family has accumulated a wealth of savings over the decades, and Jiang Xingyuan did not kill them all, so they started over in City B.

Half a year later, Liang Yuan called Yang Qingwei: "Qingwei, how have you been studying recently?"

After Yang Qingwei returned to the county seat, he rarely talked to other people, and gradually became cold and reserved.