62

Outside the Ruan family's villa, three green workers were pruning the branches while quietly looking at the situation of the Ruan family.

When they saw Yang Qingwei running out, the three green workers looked at each other at a distance.

One of them put down the scissors in his hand, nodded with the other two, hid behind a tree and called Jiang Xingyuan.

Jiang Xingyuan was arranging for the pier at night. He saw the caller ID and answered the phone immediately, his voice was as cold as water, "There is a situation in the Ruan family."

"Yes, Brother Yuan. We saw Yang Qingwei running out of the villa with a flustered expression." The green worker took out his glasses from his pocket and continued to look at everything in front of Ruan's house. Looked around and seemed to be looking for something."

Hearing this, Jiang Xingyuan and Xu Hao nodded slightly, then walked to the window. He frowned slightly, and unconsciously repeated "Yang Qingwei looked around"

"Yes." The green worker nodded, and another middle-aged woman ran out of Ruan's house in sight, "Yang Ruorou also ran out, pulling Yang Qingwei, who didn't know what he was talking about, Yuan brother, Yang Qingwei covered Yang Ruorou's mouth and moved Yang Ruorou pushed the villa"

Jiang Xingyuan's face darkened, "Can you hear what they are saying?"

"No, we are some distance from Ruan's house, and we are afraid of being discovered." The green worker said, "Now the gate of Ruan's house is closed, and nothing has been found. Brother Yuan, what shall we do next?"

Outside the window, the weather is very good, the ginkgo leaves are getting more and more yellow, and with the blue sky, the yellow is even more dazzling.

At this time, it was less than eleven o'clock in the morning, and there were no pedestrians on the road in Xuhao Community, and most of them were busy at work.

There was a potted plant on the window, and a leaf fell at Jiang Xingyuan's feet.

He lowered his head, stepped on the leaf, and crushed heavily, "You guys continue to watch and pay attention to all the movements of the Ruan family. I'll come over in person."

The voice fell behind, and Jiang Xingyuan hung up the phone neatly.

He got up and walked to the living room, "Cheng Yang, Xiang Song, you and I will go to Ruan's house."

Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong were surprised, "Go to Ruan's house now"

Jiang Xingyuan nodded. He looked out the window, always feeling that things were a little out of the ordinary.

Before the call came, Jiang Xingyuan had just been checked. Ruan Xudong called his assistant early this morning, turned off all schedules, and stayed at Ruan's house.

Yang Qingwei went straight to Ruan's house after returning from school.

Of course, that doesn't mean anything. However, Wu Ma, the servant who had been with Ruan's family, was also given a few days off and was able to return to the countryside to visit her family.

It's too much of a coincidence that these come together.

It seems that Ruan Xudong and Yang Qingwei specially vacated the Ruan family and plotted something in the Ruan family.

Jiang Xingyuan always felt that Ruan Yingyin might be locked in the Ruan family villa.

Ruan Yingyin was still in the Ruan family villa.

After turning into a hamster, the rope is useless for her. However, she only has four short and thin legs now, so she can't run fast.

And she is too small and short now, and she can only see a small world in front of her.