66

While Ruan Yingyin was asleep, Jiang Xingyuan took out his laptop and sat at the coffee table to handle his work.

The scale of the company he hangs under Xu Hao's name is getting bigger and bigger, and all the relevant procedures for the Silver Fox Group have been completed, and they are only waiting for the launch of the Silver Fox Water with trademarks and certificates.

A few days ago, Xu Hao also asked when the non-compliant micro-shops would be closed. Jiang Xingyuan meant to wait and wait for a good time.

Now, the time may have come. Jiang Xingyuan thought lightly.

About an hour later, the phone that was put aside vibrated and made a buzzing sound.

Jiang Xingyuan picked up the phone immediately and glanced at Ruan Yingyin on the sofa subconsciously.

Ruan Yingyin's sleeping position changed back to her four-legged posture, her two paws curled up in front of her chest, she slept sweetly, and was not disturbed by the vibrating sound of her mobile phone at all.

With a smile on his face, he stood up, picked up his mobile phone and went to the balcony to connect a call.

Wei Xiangsong sat in the passenger seat, looked at the location tracker on the tablet, and then looked at the road sign in front, and said, "Brother Yuan, Ruan Xudong is going to the freight terminal."

The cargo terminal is on the outskirts of S city, and there are cargo ships coming and going, and there are all going to various countries.

The location is remote and there are no guests, especially at night, and no one.

Ruan Xudong had planned to let Zhao Chunmei and his son go abroad from here, but now he went to the freight terminal by himself, which is self-evident.

On the balcony, the night wind was whistling, and the lights of thousands of houses below reflected Jiang Xingyuan's deep eyes.

He wore a thin casual sweater, put one hand in his pocket, and explained a few words lightly.

With a smile in his tone, Cheng Yang and Wei Xiangsong on the other end of the phone shivered.

After explaining, Jiang Xingyuan hung up the phone and went back to the room.

Under the warm light of the living room, Ruan Yingyin slept unconsciously.

He walked over, closed the computer on the coffee table, and squatted down in front of Ruan Yingyin.

Jiang Xingyuan stretched out his hand, wanting to touch Ruan Yingyin, but remembering that he had just stood on the balcony for a while, his whole body felt cool, and his fingertips were also cold.

So he paused, withdrew his hand, and whispered softly, "Baby, do you think I'll keep you at home or take you with me?"

Ruan Yingyin's gauze-wrapped stomach twitched as she breathed, but did not respond.

Jiang Xingyuan looked at it for a while, shrugged, and said to himself, "Forget it, I'll take you with me, or what if I disappear in a blink of an eye?"

He stood up, put on a coat in the room, and then rummaged in the closet to find a soft and comfortable sweater, and turned the sweater over to reveal the fleece layer inside.

Jiang Xingyuan returned to the sofa, put the sweater next to him, and gently lifted the sleeping Ruan Yingyin with his hands, as if holding a miniature baby.

He put Ruan Yingyin on top of his sweater.

Ruan Yingyin moved a bit, wiped her fluffy face with her paws, turned her body, rubbed her sweater, rubbed her into a comfortable position, and continued to sleep.