🌹𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢~🥀

"He's so pretty" Liam gasps looking at the guy in all black, walking past the road ahead.

Harry snaps his head faster than he ever thought he could when he hears Liam.

"What did you just say??" He gasps in surprise.

"That guy, over there" Liam says pointing his finger at the guy who was now standing in front of a rose plant, looking at the rose with a weird look in his eyes.

Harry turns to the direction Liam is pointing at, his eyes widening the moment he spots the guy.

"That guy???" Harry asks, fear evident in his voice.

Liam nods. "Yes. The pretty guy wearing all black, looking at the pretty red roses."

"He's simply beautiful." Liam sighs dreamily.

"Don't even think about it." Harry says sharply.

"Why not??" Liam asks surprised.

"There's a reason why he's dressed in all black, Liam." Harry says warningly.

Niall comes and plops down on one of the empty chairs.

"Vas happening guys?" He asks.

"Liam just called him pretty." Harry says, turning to Niall who sits up straight on hearing it.

"He's here???" Niall asks horrified.

"Yes. On the road there." Harry says pointing down at the road.

Niall stands up and cautiously walks upto the railing and peeps down at the road and immediately comes and sits back down on spotting the guy.

"Goodness. He's actually here!-" Niall says completely horrified.

"Why are you speaking about him like that?" Liam asks annoyed with his friends' sudden weird behaviour.

"Please come sit back down, Li." Harry says cautiously.

"We do not want him spotting you at any cost!" Niall says scared and worried.

"Oh I would love it if he would notice me!" Liam squeals excited and leans on the balcony railing with his face resting on his hand and looking at the guy with a dreamy look.

And that's all it took.

The mysterious guy, as if had heard Liam's wish, suddenly turns and looks straight at Liam.

He looks at Liam with an unusual expression on his face.

Liam smiles excitedly and waves at the guy making the guy's eyes flicker golden for a fraction of a second before turning back to normal again.

The guy gives Liam a light, almost invisible smile before walking away. Liam quickly runs back to the table his friends were sitting at and squeals in delight

"HE SMILED AT ME!!"

(Note: This is a fantasy fiction story so it might not be for everyone! Happy reading :) )