🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7🥀

"A death penalty?" Zayn asked in disbelief.

"But I didn't do anything!" Zayn repeated again.

"It is best you stay silent, Malik." One of the arch angels said, glaring at him.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Alex said offended.

"Yeah, begging for death and then saying I want to live never makes sense!" A silver haired man said walking in, his voice silencing everyone.

Alex immediately got down on one knee and bowed down his head in respect, the man just nodded.

"It was your duty to look after him." The man said, his voice sounding as if he was disappointed.

"I swear he didn't do any such thing!" Alex said, trying to defend Zayn.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on at least?!" Zayn said, not being able to take it anymore.

"You stole the book! That's what happened!" One of the arch angels said, completely pissed.

"What book?" Zayn asked confused.

"The book that holds your fate." The man said, looking at Zayn devoid of any emotions.

_______________________________________

"Huh???? But how?!" Liam said turning the pages utterly confused. "This doesn't make any sense!"

"What doesn't make any sense??" Harry asked confused.

Liam threw the book behind the bed out of horror.

"Liam..." Harry looked at Liam in disbelief.

"Le-let me explain!" Liam said panicking.

"Please tell me this isn't what I think it is!" Harry said and took out the book, horror setting in on reading the book's cover.

"LIAM HOW COULD YOU?!" Harry yelled horrified.

"I'm so sorry it was just..I don't know..it was glowing so pretty it had this golden glow and I- I couldn't help myself it was like I was hypnotized I'm so sorry!" Liam babbled while running his hand over his face before covering his face completely.

"Okay, alright, let's- let's all take a few deep breaths and try and calm down alright?" Niall said

"HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW?!" Harry asked almost about to cry.

"Harry!" Niall said glaring at him.

Harry sighed and took a few deep breaths in, so did Liam.

"Alright, what happened, tell us everything from the start." Niall said taking a seat at the edge of Liam's bed.

Liam explained everything and showed the book that was completely empty from the inside.

"How is that possible? I thought this was supposed to have everything in it??" Harry said flipping through the book confused.

"Maybe it's written with a special ink and needs to be I don't know held over the fire or under a UV light or something for us to be able to read what's written?" Niall said trying to make sense out of the situation.

"Oh wait- look at the book it's flipping pages on it's own!" Liam gasped.

The book opened itself to the first page before a black glow started appearing and words started appearing on the page.

"What's happening?!" Harry said horrified.

"The fate is being written." Niall said looking at the words.

"Being punished for another's fault....yet again."

"Being punished for another's fault??" Liam asked confused.

"He's being punished! Because of your mistake!" Niall said.

"He?- YOU MEAN ZAYN?!" Liam said horrified.

"That's what his name is?" Niall asked.

"Yes! But what does yet again mean?" Liam asked.

"Does that mean..."Niall said staring at the book

"He's always been innocent?!" Harry asked in disbelief.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" Liam said jolting up.

"But then who- wait none of this makes any sense!" Harry said running a hand through his hair confused and frustrated.

"What is the punishment???" Liam asked.

".....death." Harry said looking away.

"WHAT" Liam said horrified.

Liam immediately took his jacket and ran out of the house without a second thought. He couldn't handle another person being punished for his recklessness. And Zayn being that person was even worse. He had to stop this from happening and he will do everything he can to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I know I said I'd update after 6th and that it's been 2 weeks since but welp I've been feeling too depressed to be writing a new chapter but anyways here's the updat, FINALLY!! I'll try updating regularly since I want to complete it by New Year. Enjoy <3