🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1🥀

Flower school.

It's just like magic school.

The only difference is that here you learn the significance about flowers along with basic magic.

It's almost like learning the magic of life.

Everyone has a flower marked on their skin. It's like a birth mark but not one of course.

The mark is the colour of the flower the person has received. And everyone's was so.

Except for one's.

His was black.

Pitch black.

It once used to be red. But then something bad, really bad happened. And since then, it's been black and he's been avoided.

According to people around, he should be avoided at all costs. So he helps them by not coming out and avoiding everyone himself.

__________________________________

Zayn sits on the windowsill, looking out at the light blue sky. Looking at the sky was one of his many favorite things to do. They sky gives him a sense of comfort he says. He can go about hours just looking out and admiring the beautiful sky. Sometimes he even takes out a canvas and paints the sky on it. Mostly during a beautiful sunset.

Zayn doesn't really goes out anywhere. Of course there are exceptions. Today was one such day. Zayn felt too bored sitting in his room so he decided to sneak out when no one was looking. He went into the city and like every other day he was made to feel like a monster. The moment people see him they either run or say shit to him. Some even get upto throwing things at him. That's one of the main reasons why Zayn doesn't really goes out anymore. Everything was going pretty normal. That is until he reached his destination. The rose garden. Zayn took up a red rose and was admiring it like usual when he suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at him.

It wasn't anything unusual for him to feel all eyes on him. Zayn was a really beautiful creature after all and not to forget, the very famous legend,the myth that never left people's mouth. But something about this gaze felt...different. It wasn't judging. It was simply admiring. It felt like it was asking him to look at it. And so Zayn did.

Zayn looked up at the library garden to find a pair of puppy brown eyes looking right at him. The brown eyed lad's face immediately lit up with joy and excitement and he immediately started waving at Zayn. The lad's behaviour certainly caught Zayn off guard because he can't remember when someone last reacted like that when they spotted him. All he ever received was hate but now, now it was something different.

Zayn couldn't help but smile. A small glimmer of hope shone in his long dead soul. The longer he looked at the brown eyed guy the more weird he felt. He felt a sense of familiarity for a flicker of second. Zayn shot the guy a very light smile and immediately went away from there. Since then, Zayn can't help but think about nothing but the guy.

He was beautiful. Brunette hair. Puppy brown eyes. Perfectly chiseled jawline. Perfectly pink lips. He was handsome, he was hot but he was also cute. Extremely adorable. Zayn smiles to himself on remembering how the guy was waving and jumping in excitement when Zayn spotted him.

__________________________________

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WAVED AT HIM?!!" Niall yelled in disbelief at his friend who was looking down and kicking air while shyly smiling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Look at him looking like a teenager who fell in love for the first time" Harry says shaking his head at his friend.

Liam looks up at them and pouts.

His weapon.

The boys sigh. "Look Liam it's-" Niall starts but Liam cuts him off mid sentence.

"Yeah yeah, I know the drill. " It's for your own good Li. He's not a good guy" Blah blah shit. And how do you know that he's not a good guy? Was he your long lost friend?? Have you ever had a single conversation with him to begin with??" Liam asks clearly pissed.

The boys stay silent because no they don't even know the guy. All they know is that they have been asked not to go anywhere near him and that he's a bad person.

"That's what I thought! How could you be so mean? You don't even know the poor guy! What's even wrong with you guys?!" Liam huffs and stomps off from there.

Niall and Harry exchange a look with each other before sighing and following behind Liam.