🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9🥀

"Are you sure this is the place?" Liam asked looking at the thorny bushes.

Mrow!

"Um but I don't have a sword on me" Liam frowned.

The cat rolled it's eyes and stepped right through the bushes.

"Is this supposed to be goodbye kitty?!" Liam called out from the other side.

Mrow.

"Guess that means a yes.." Liam sighed sadly and walked back home only to find Niall and Harry waiting for him with their arms crossed against their chests.

"Oops..." Liam mumbled.

__________________________________

The cat sighed and went and curled up in its bed before getting covered in darkness. Once the darkness disappeared he patted off the dust on his clothes and walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the water.

"So pretty..." He mumbled to himself before sighing and going back inside the cave.

"I see you managed to escape." Alex said smirking.

"Well I wasn't sure how any of it happened though." Zayn sighed.

"It's alright, we'll figure it out, yeah?" Alex said keeping a comforting hand on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn only nodded in response. He was too lost in the fact that someone actually trusted him instead of seeing him as a monster.

"Do you have any other powers Zizi?" Alex asked bringing Zayn out of his thoughts.

"No. Don't feel like I do." Zayn said after thinking for a moment.

"Okay. I'll come check up on you later. Don't get out of here. You're the safest here. Oh also have this. It'll help you gain some energy." Alex said handing Zayn his favorite fruits before leaving the place.

Zayn sighed and took out his chain from his pocket before opening the locket and looking at the photo sadly.

It was a photo of him and his brother from when they were teenagers. So happy and free.

"If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever." Zayn mumbled sadly, tears threatening to fall down.

"You know Lou? I sometimes wonder if maybe one day I'll meet you again. Could I finally find you and prove to everyone that you're alive and innocent? I know you feel guilty but both you and I know that it was all just an accident. I hope you're still out there somewhere and come back. I'll wait forever." Zayn said and put the chain back into his pocket before wiping off his tears and laying down on the bed.

"I need to get all my memories back. There's a lot more to the story than I know. Now I'm sure of it." Zayn thought to himself while eating the fruits.

Liam's words came back to him

Can I really trust anyone? Is anyone the way they portray themselves to be??

What about Alex?

He stopped munching the fruit, fear taking over.

.......No he saved my life plenty of times.

He shook his head and finished the rest of the food before falling asleep since he was tired of running.

"MALIK GET OUT OF THOSE BUSHES. WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" The arch Angel's voice woke him up.

BUT HOW?! I THOUGHT I WAS SAFEST HERE?!

"COME OUT YOU MONSTER!"

Zayn ran to the cliff's edge again and looked around, trying to find a way to escape.

"If only I had wings, damnit!" Zayn cursed under his breath.

As the footsteps got louder Zayn looked down at the water and started contemplating on jumping in.

But what'll be the point? If I jump, I die. If I don't, I still....die.

Before he could come to a decision, Zayn felt his vision blacking out and the footsteps and voices getting louder and louder behind him.

After what felt like years, Zayn finally opened his eyes to find himself once again in the dark corner of a brand new tower like always. But this time, he was completely chained so that he couldn't move. Strangely it all felt really familiar which made no sense at all since he was positive he had never been chained before.