🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6🥀

"He's so pretty! And nice!" Liam said making Harry frown.

After collecting all the books Zayn and Liam parted ways. Harry wasn't pleased when he saw Liam trying to befriend the one who he shouldn't even know the existence of in the first place.

"So are Azaleas." Harry replied making Liam frown.

"That's not-" Liam started but Harry cut him off mid sentence.

"It's the simple truth, Li." Harry said and Niall nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure that idiot has got an Azalea as his flower. Pretty but lethal." Niall said.

Liam sighed and went back to his room.

"They're all a bunch of idiots. I'll prove it to them!" Liam huffed.

Out of curiosity Liam pulled out the flower book and searched for Azalea.

"Royalty, nobility, elegance, friendship, happiness, warmth of a relationship, gratitude, appreciation, passion, love, purity, clarity, innocence, joy, light hearted romance- hmmmmmm no. Sure he seems Royal and elegant but none of this quite fit. Not even when all the colours are together." Liam sighed in relief and kept the book away.

"Well that's out of the way then!"

Liam laid down in his bed and stared at the ceiling but suddenly got up when he remembered the book he had sneaked in. He slowly tip toed into his closet and made himself comfortable before opening the book.

"The Secret Of The-"

"LIAM DID YOU SNEAK IN A BOOK?!" Harry's voice rang through.

"Oh shit how'd he know-" Liam said shutting the book and hiding it before laying back on his bed with a book and looking completely innocent when Harry entered.

"Answer my question!" Harry said panicked.

"No! Why would I do that?!" Liam said.

"Thank God!" Harry replied and went back to the inspector.

"It's gotta be that guy" Harry said and then gave certain details making the inspector nod and leave.

"What's happening? What guy?" Liam asked confused.

"That guy that you keep calling beautiful" Harry replied as he plopped down on the couch.

"You mean Zayn?" Liam asked.

"Yeah whatever his name is" Harry said and turned the TV on.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE DIDN'T STEAL ANY BOOK HE'LL GET IN TROUBLE FOR NO REASON AT ALL!" Liam said both in horror and disbelief.

"Doesn't matter." Harry replied unbothered.

"What's the punishment??" Liam asked trying to calm himself.

"Death." Harry replied calmly.

"DEATH??!!?!? ISN'T THAT A BIT TOO MUCH? IT'S JUST A BOOK FFS!" Liam said about to lose his mind.

"It's no ordinary book Payno. It's a book that was hidden from everyone. A book forbidden even for the royals. It's a book that guards the deepest and darkest secrets of our world. It coming in someone's hand let alone a mortal's is unacceptable. It's a rule that everyone knows and yet he stole it. He should've known it's got the highest level of punishment and shouldn't had tried such stupidity. Forget about him." Niall explained.

Liam ran back to his room and locked his door before falling on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Zayn was gonna face the consequences of his stupidity and he didn't know what to do. What would Zayn think when he would come to know all this happened because of him??

______________________________________

"But I didn't do anything!" Zayn said trying to protect his paintings.

"Get out the way lad" The inspector said pushing Zayn away and totally trashing the room searching for the missing book.

Zayn silently stood in a corner as he hugged a photo frame, clutching it close to his chest. It was the only thing he had managed to save just in time and was too afraid to take it out until the inspectors were gone.

"Looks like he's hidden it." One of the guys said.

"You've still got the chance to give it back. If not, face the consequences." The inspector said staring down at Zayn.

"I haven't done anything." Zayn repeated for the 100th time.

"Take him." The chief ordered.

Zayn silently clutched the frame as he was dragged out of the tower.

"Red Rose And The Dark Realm." Liam completed.