🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4🥀

He was once again dressed completely in black. Black pants, black turtle neck shirt and a long black coat. His hands were in his pant pockets as he stood by the reception looking around.

There was a blue eyed brunette with him. He was pretty but not as much as the guy in all black. Nobody could be as beautiful as the mysterious guy in all black, Liam swears.

Zayn looked at Liam's direction on feeling someone's eyes on him only to find Liam smiling fondly at him.

Alex noticed it too and nudged Zayn's shoulder with a smirk "Wanna go talk to your secret admirer?" He asked but Zayn shook his head.

Why would anyone want to actually talk to him? Zayn thought.

"Your sure?" Alex asked and Zayn nodded.

"Alright then. You can go pick up as many books you want from any section." Alex said and Zayn nodded before walking towards the shelves, browsing through the old and worn out books to the new untouched books.

"Hii!" Liam grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked, flipping through the pages of one of the books.

Liam took his sweet time registering and carving Zayn's serene voice in his brain forever.

Zayn stopped and looked at Liam to see why he hadn't received any reply only to find Liam looking at him with a starstruck look which made him freeze.

Does he not know who I am?

Zayn waved his hand in front of Liam's face making him come out of his trance and blush furiously.

"Sorry" Liam mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"It's alright." Zayn said pushing the book back into its place.

"What's your name?" Liam asked making Zayn's hand that was running over the rows of books stop.

He in fact didn't know who Zayn was.

"Zayn." Zayn replied, pulling out another book and flipping it open.

"Hi Zayn, I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you." Liam grinned, sticking his hand out to Zayn. Zayn looked between Liam and his outstretched hand for a moment before taking and shaking it.

Liam's grin only grew wider on feeling Zayn's touch, making the corners of his eyes crinkle and his eyes so small that it almost disappeared. A small crooked smile came over Zayn's lips.

"Cute" He thought to himself before pulling his hand back and quickly skipping through the book.

"Do you go to the Noxus too?" Liam asked and Zayn shook his head.

"Used to." He added making Liam frown confused.

Zayn didn't look older than him. If anything, he'd just be a few months older than him or max, a year older than him which is still too young to have been graduated already.

"Got expelled." Zayn said on finding the confused look on Liam's face.

"What?- Why??" Liam asked shocked, making Zayn chuckle softly.

"How do you not already know about me if you go to the Noxus?" Zayn asked pushing the book back into its place.

"I don't pay attention to rumours." Liam said making Zayn chuckle amused again.

"What makes you think it's a rumour?" Zayn asked raising a brow at Liam.

"I know it is. I'd rather hear the story from you yourself than listen to the fake versions of it." Liam said making Zayn snort and shake his head at Liam before pulling out another book off the top shelf.

"Quite the optimistic." Zayn said skimming through the pages before keeping the book back in its place and taking out another one.

Liam silently stood watching as Zayn continued taking different books one by one, flipping through all the pages and repeating the whole process again, rapidly moving through the shelves.

"Are you actually being held hostage in a tower?" Liam asked making Zayn freeze.

"Yes" Zayn replied sounding lost which broke Liam's heart.

"Why?" Liam asked sadly and as Zayn opened his mouth to reply, Alex came and kept a hand over Zayn's shoulder making him turn towards Alex.

"Found anything you like?" Alex asked Zayn who just shook his head in response.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" He asked and Zayn nodded.

"I could help." Liam said making both Alex and Zayn then towards him.

Alex smirked. "Yeah you definitely should." He said looking at Liam before turning to Zayn "I'll be by the garden, come find me when you're done. And yeah, there's absolutely no need to hurry. The library is all yours until 6 PM tomorrow, so take all the time you need" Alex said smiling before leaving the two of them alone.

"Is he your brother?" Liam asked looking at Alex's retreating figure.

"No by blood, but he is like one." Zayn said as he continued walking between the shelves.

"Oh" Liam replied as he followed Zayn.

"What exactly are you searching for?" Liam asked.

"Nothing in particular. Just something that will help me pass my time alone in the tower." Zayn replied, flipping an old, worn out book open.