🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8🥀

Mrrow?

"Huh?"

Mrrroww???

"Wtf?" Liam said looking around confused.

Meow.

"Oh!" Liam said looking up and spotting a black cat staring down at him from a wilted tree on the other side of the huge fences and gate.

"Woah there, whatcha doing up on that tree?" Liam said titling his head to side like a confused puppy.

.....mew.

"Huh??? I'm sorry but I don't speak cat language lil kitty." Liam said grinning sheepishly.

Meow meow MEOW MEOW MAAOWW MAOWWW

"Oh no, did I offend you? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" Liam apologised bowing his head down slightly.

MAOWU!!!

"I'M SORRY BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND MISS OR MR. KITTY CAT. BUT ISTG I'M NOT TRYNA OFFEND YOU! I PROMISE ON THE PRETTY GUY!"

......meow?

*in a hushed tone* "His name is Zayn. What a pretty name isn't it? Fits him perfectly. Also earlier when I was in the library I looked up the meaning of his name and it literally meant "Beauty/ Handsome/ Grace" His parents knew what they were doing let me tell you that because never have I seen someone so graceful, so freaking handsome and someone so ethereally beautiful. A literal art piece is what he is. It also makes me wonder what flower did he get?"

Liam looked around "You seem to be in a place that no one's supposed to enter huh. You should come this side unless you wanna be punished! Look at me babbling to you. I've truly lost it. Well sorry kitty, I need to go find where Zayn is before it's too late! See you later! Hopefully!! I have a feeling you and Zayn will get along well since he totally gives off that black cat energy you know? Like the beautiful moon in the dark night sky- alright I need to shut up already. Bye darling!"

MEOW!

"Oh, you wanted something baby? Are you hungry? Sorry I don't have any food on me right now but I promise to get you some on my way back okay? I really need to run now!" Liam said waving goodbye to the cat but before he could do anything the cat jumped down to the ground and started pulling Liam by his pant.

"You want me to come along with you?"

Mrow!

"But I-"

MEOW...HISSSS...MEOWWW

"Woah woah, alright I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to get mad!" Liam said and followed the cat.

The cat made Liam follow it into what seemed like an abandoned building and got on top of a broken wall and continued staring at the road where Liam was previously standing.

"Are we-"

HISSSS

"Okay okay, no questions. I'll ask later." Liam said and hid behind the wall confused but looked at the road confused and curious.

A few seconds later a pair of arch angels and a few soldiers started scanning through the road.

"WHERE IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT" one of the arch angels said angrily looking around.

"How did he even escape in the first place!" The other angel said frustrated.

"Wasn't his memories supposed to be erased?! How did he remember?!!" The first angel said pulling off the bar from the fence.

The cat froze in its place, claws opening, ready to attack. Liam was confused and scared shitless and tried his best to keep himself hidden while trying not to breath.

"I have no idea how it happened. Maybe he just figured it out? He definitely did not remember everything at least that's for sure because if he did things would had played out a lot different than this." The second angel said making the first one nod and put the bar back in its place.

"He's not here. We should go have another look at the tower." The angel said and soon they left.

The cat stayed in its position for a few more minutes before relaxing and getting down the wall.

Meow.

Liam relaxed too on hearing the cat meow.

"Can I ask questions now?" Liam asked but the cat shook its head.

"But I'm really confused!" Liam said

Meow.

"Alright alright. But at least I know that Zayn's safe and probably on the run seeing that the arch angels are searching for him everywhere. All this is scaring me though. I thought they were nice people but hearing what they said a few minutes ago, they clearly aren't. Now I'm not sure if anyone is as they portray themselves to be. How am I even supposed to trust anyone when I can't trust the arch angels themselves. This changes the entire meaning of my life ya know kitty?! But that's okay. I know I can trust Zayn though. Because he isn't pretending to be someone else. And I can trust Hazza and Ni too. I just hope they don't get fooled by these stupid angels and do something they shouldn't! That's the only thing I'm worried about because I have a feeling I would do that if I were them because I really trusted the higher ups with my entire life you know! Damn, here I am babbling rubbish again, that too to a cat that can hardly understand shit I'm saying. What's wrong with me?! Have I truly lost it??" Liam sighed running a hand through his hair

The cat kept it's paw on Liam's foot, trying to comfort him, making Liam smile and pick up the cat.

"You are such a sweetheart! I can surely trust you too." Liam kissed the cat and grinned widely.