🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10🥀

It was extremely stormy. The only sound heard was of the wind howling and the ravens crying. A boy who seemed around 15-16 laid on the ground, shirtless. There were two huge bloody scars on his back, dark red- almost black blood oozing out of them. The blood flowed down on to the ground, creating a pool of blood around him and everything near him, everything his blood touched, withered and died in a second. The guy almost seemed dead. Laying motionlessly on the ground. Only thing that said otherwise was the extremely slow rising and falling of his chest between every few minutes.

Nobody knows how long the boy stayed like that but legend says that another guy of around the same age while exploring the new area along with his dog found the guy laying and took him home along with him. The boy's parents immediately prepared a room for the young teenager and treated the guy's wounds. That was when they noticed the beautiful blood red rose adorning his right arm. The guy was extremely beautiful too, ethereal even. There was no doubt that the guy belonged to royalty. But what had happened? Only he could answer that but he wasn't awake yet.

They say the guy cried and screamed in pain every single night and no matter how hard the family tried, they weren't able to comfort the guy. Nonetheless, the family kept treating him as if he were one of them rather than being irritated and letting him die. A year later, finally the guy woke up. His eyes were beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

"Hi there! I'm Louis, what's your name?" The boy said sticking his hand out to the guy who just woke up.

"I've never seen someone with blue eyes let alone such pretty ones!" The guy said looking at Louis' eyes in awe and curiosity making Louis and his parents laugh.

"Are there really no people with blue eyes among the royalty?" William, Louis' dad asked.

The boy looked at them confused.

"What's your name?" Scarlett, Louis' mum asked.

"My name....I do not remember." The guy said frowning.

"That's alright. Let's begin with what you remember" Scarlett said encouragingly.

The boy nodded and frowned thinking, trying hard to remember about himself.

"I'm sorry, I do not remember." The guy said sadly after sometime.

"It's alright, I'll search out details about you. It won't be that hard." Louis smiled softly.

"Really?" The boy asked hopefully.

"Yup. We'll be back soon. You should take some rest meanwhile." Williams responded with a smile.

"Okay" The boy nodded and layed back down and soon drifted off to sleep.

______________________________________

"So what excuse are you about to give us now?" Harry asked looking at Liam with narrow eyes, hands crossed against his chest and his right foot tapping the ground impatiently.

Liam looked at Niall for help but looked down at his feet on seeing the disappointed look on Niall's face.

"Louder." Harry said.

"I-I....um.." Liam mumbled fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"English, Liam. English." Harry said, his voice devoid of anything.

"S-sorry" Liam cleared his voice before continuing "I couldn't let Zayn die because of a stupid mistake I did. I know I should've informed you. Should had made a plan even because running right into death's mouth like that is reckless."

"Oh looks like he does have a brain after all, Ni." Harry scoffed.

"Then why did you do that?" Niall asked disappointed.

"Because what if it was too late?" Liam said fear evident in his voice.

"It wasn't though." Niall replied.

"But still, you never know, Niall. I couldn't bear the thought of someone dying because of me." Liam said.

"You do realise he can't die, right?" Harry asked surprised.

"What?" Liam asked shocked.

"...he's not mortal...like us." Niall replied.

"Which also plays a part in why people treat him like a monster" Harry sighed.

"Mortal or not, that's no way to treat someone you don't even know! They treat the angels as if they're Gods but they can't handle an immortal without the damn white wings and fucking halo?!" Liam said angrily.

"Liam-" Harry said before exchanging looks with Niall.

"I guess it's about time we told you the truth."