🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11🥀

"So what flower do you have, Lou?" Zayn asked curiously.

"I've got a moonflower." Louis replied with a smile.

"A moonflower? Why did your family adopt me then?" Zayn asked tilting his head to the side, confused.

"You look like a little kitty right now" Louis chuckled.

"I can actually turn into one!" Zayn said excited.

"Really?" Louis gasped and Zayn nodded frantically.

"Show me! I wanna see!" Louis said excitedly making Zayn grin.

Zayn got down from where he was sitting and closed his eyes before taking a few deep breaths in and soon he was covered a pretty red glow. When the glow faded away, there sat a black kitten with amber eyes.

"Wow!" Louis gasped in awe before picking up the kitten in his arms "You're one cute kitten!, you know that?" Louis said making the kitten purr.

Soon the kitten got back down on to the ground and turned back into a human form.

"Why are you a kitten though?" Louis asked confused.

"Well that's because I'm still 16!" Zayn shrugged.

"Ahh, makes sense, makes sense." Louis nodded.

"Damn, I wish I could change shapes too!" Louis sighed.

"Well I can't open portals into the dark like you do!" Zayn said making Louis smile proudly.

"You're right. Only me and my family can do that!" Louis grinned.

"How cool!" Zayn said.

"I know right! Well to answer your question, it's because we couldn't let go of someone in need which I know sounds like something people like us wouldn't say or do but you know just because we've got control over the darklings doesn't mean we're heartless!" Louis said.

"I know. The moonflower is more than a good evidence for that." Zayn smiled.

"And listen, even if you remember and go back to where you're from, you're still gonna be my lil brother that I love more than I love my moonberry pies!" Louis smiled softly.

"Thankyou Lou. Really." Zayn smiled gratefully.

"No problem! Now enough senti shit, let's go get em moonberries, I am STARVING!" Louis said heading off into the forest and Zayn followed giggling.

______________________________________

"He is...well...I honestly do not know how to put this. This all sounds crazy no matter however we say it." Harry said trying to figure out how to say the truth.

"I don't even know where to start from" Niall sighed.

"Come on! Tell me now!" Liam said losing his patience.

"You remember how I told you that day about a famous legend regarding our school?" Niall asked and Liam nodded.

"Yes you said you'd tell me later and it was nothing but a silly ol' legend. So what about it?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, well I lied on seeing the stinky eye Harry was giving me" Niall said rolling his eyes at Harry who was once again giving him the side eye.

"What do you mean you lied??" Liam gasped.

"Well...it wasn't a silly ol' legend about some group of friends. It was the story of....Zayn and Louis and his family." Niall sighed.

Liam stayed silent waiting for Niall to continue as he didn't know how or what to react.

"One day at one of the towers' of Noxus, two guys were bullying a little girl who had somehow ended up in the campus. She was a human and the boys...there were the sons of pretty high ranking angels. Louis and Zayn weren't very happy when they came across it and tried to defend and protect the girl. What started as a small little argument somehow escalated and blowed out of proportion to the level Louis opened a portal into the dark world and summoned a darkling to help fight against the angels and save their lives but something went terribly terribly wrong! The people with the moonflowers are said to be the only one who can control these creatures but that day for the very first time in history the creature went against the moon people and attacked the angels in such a gruesome way that all that remained was the blood splattered on the walls. Once done with the angels the creature turned to attack the one who summoned it too making Louis and Zayn run for their lives but it caught hold of Louis. In order to save Zayn and the rest of the world, Louis reopened shut the portal, disappearing into the dark world along with the creature. On hearing this his parents immediately went in search of him too. None have returned and no one knows what has happened." Niall said remembering the horrific events.

"The angels were obviously pissed and the only one left behind was Zayn who barely had any memories of his origin let alone aware of his abilities. The enraged angels caught hold of him, erased all his memories of his abilities that he had managed to remember in the short amount of time. Expelled him from Noxus and locked him up in a tower. The council had declared him to have committed an extremely serious crime and soon that blood red rose on his hand turned black. Pitch black. The only thing he was allowed to wear was black. Apparently it is supposed to match the colour of his soul. And we were told to keep you away from him at all costs." Harry continued while Liam listened in silence.

That was a lot to take in, but he still had questions. A LOT of questions.