🌹ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2🥀

"Do you think he'll come again, today?" Liam asks while expectantly scanning through the street for the beautiful guy in black.

"No" Harry answers while flipping through the pages.

"Why not?" Liam pouts.

"Cause he isn't actually allowed to get out of his quarters?" Niall answers making Liam frown in confusion.

"Is he being held as a hostage or something?-" Liam asks making both the lads nod their heads.

"What?! Why?!!" Liam asks absolutely displeased about it.

"I don't know Liam." Harry sighs. "Based on what I heard, he broke one of the primary rules of the school."

"And the other version is that he's a-" Niall starts but Harry immediately sushes him.

"No, let him speak! Niall you continue" Liam says, looking at Niall with all his attention and curiousity.

Harry sighs and shakes his head at the two of them before looking back at his book and starting to draw a Magnolia.
"Well the other version is one of the school's most well known myth and apparently everyone loves to believe in but it isn't true. But yeah go ahead." Harry says, carefully drawing the tepals.

"What's the myth?" Liam asks curiously.

"It's the story of a group of friends. It's quite tragic and also a really really long story and now we got loads of notes to complete, so I'll tell you later." Niall says picking up his pencil and beginning to draw the diagrams.

"I absolutely hate anatomy!" Niall says throwing up his hands in the air annoyed after drawing a tepal.

"All you did is draw one tepal. There's still the stems and leaves and not to forget other flowers" Harry says taking a peep into Niall's book.

"That's not even anatomy, that's just morphology!" Liam says chuckling and Niall let's out a complaining whine.

"Why can't we just do magic instead? What's the point of studying plants?? We're doing flower magic not botany!!" Niall says complaining making Liam chuckle while Harry just shakes his head disappointed and continues on with his work.

"Key word being FLOWER magic, Nialler." Liam says drawing a Dahlia.

Niall sighs before trying to draw again but gives up after sometime and turns to Liam who had already finished 10 diagrams, all perfectly neat and beautiful, looking like real flowers. Niall smirks thinking of a plan before making a sad face.

"Liiiiii" Niall says but Liam already knowing his friend said "No" even before Niall asked him the question making Harry laugh.

"Payno please!!!!"

"No."

"I'll treat you for a whole month, please!!!!"

"Alright. Don't go back on your word."

Niall grinned happily.