❤-❤️ Chapter 5❤️-❤️

No one's Pov

              Jungkook was really disappointed 😥 at the reality that he couldn't see Kai today. Nothing was going on the right track for him. He left with a heavy sigh as BTS was having one more rehearsal. 

2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon Pre- Record

              So it's the Pre- Recording day. Jungkook was really excited today as he wanted to give a powerful performance as well as he was determined to see Kai today. He had many plans to surprise his love and have a beautiful evening with him but everything went up side down when he saw Kai.

Jungkook's PoV

                The stylists were applying make up on me, I wanted to be as stylish as I can be to impress Kai. My head was filled with day dreams of him and me being all lovely dovely hehe! As we were getting ready , many other celebrities and staffs were rushing to the stage suddenly and my Bangtan hyungs also left me so I was wondering what happened outside. I came out to see, that's when I realized that EXO was about to start performing. I was really excited and I wanted to cheer my Love so badly even though I know I can't. An idea suddenly popped up in my head as why shouldn't I try sneaking out into EXO's waiting room? I thought to myself that the idea was great and started to walk towards the corridor. When I went in, to my surprise 😲 I saw the world's most beautiful person standing in front of me wearing the world's sexiest dress. I couldn't take my eyes of him .  

Kai: Jungkook ah! What are you doing here?   I was too stunned to speak

I was too stunned to speak. Kai  cutely waved his hand before me. Kai had a confused and questionable face. He was damn cute. I know that that my prey is standing in front of me 😏🤫 

Kai: Kookie I have to leave now. My performance is about to start. I will see you later today. 

Jungkook: But you are not leaving me without a kiss?

I know that his performance was about to start. But how can I leave a beautiful Kai without a kiss? I didn't ask much even though I had many other plans. Kai was pouting so badly that I was asking for something in a bad situation which made me wanted more.

Kai: Aish Jungkook ah Why are you playing hard in a situation like this? Whatever only one kiss then I'm leaving, Deal?

I nodded my head in approval. I had a smirk 😏 in my face. Kai walked towards me slowly and he placed his lips on mine which was a cute Lil kiss but I grabbed him by his waist and kissed him harder . Kai was shocked by the sudden kiss but he didn't back off and kissed me back. I bit his lower lips harder which made Kai moan , I couldn't hold back anymore when I was about to take the kiss to the next level, someone called his name which was none other than his manager.

Manager: JONGIN! WHERE ARE YOU?

Kai: I am coming hyung!

Kai pushed me and rushed to the stage with an guilty and apologetic face. I banged the wall with anger 💢 but I can't help it though but to curse everyone in the world. But I'm not ready to give up.

No one's Pov

Jungkook was waiting patiently for the performance to end but that's when he realized that everyone was looking at Kai like he was looking at him.

Jungkook thought that this is not right and it's never gonna be right. He knows that the dress which Kai wore was not something he should wear but it doesn't give others permission to see him that way though. He was a little bit frustrated as why kai accepted the dress which the stylist gave him. But he kept all the thoughts aside and came to a conclusion.He is MINE. Jungkook's possessive mode was on. 

No one's Pov

           Jungkook was getting anxious and angry at the same time as why people always wants to see other guy's boyfriend like this. When EXO's performance ended. BTS was called up to perform. Jungkook's alpha came out and he was giving a fierceful performance like he was about to tear the stage.

When he was performing, he saw Kai at a distance clapping his hands happily, smiling and cheering for Jungkook

When he was performing, he saw Kai at a distance clapping his hands happily, smiling and cheering for Jungkook. Jungkook heart melted at the scene but he got more angrier when other foxes and hyenas looked at Kai as their prey. Jungkook was so mad that he wanted to kill everyone who saw Kai in a bad way. His jealousy mode was to the extent that when the performance ended he walked out the stage angrily and dragged Kai into the bathroom. 

Jungkook's PoV

            I was so angry that I dragged Kai to the bathroom holding him by his wrist. Kai was shocked by the sudden action. I pushed Kai in the bathroom's mirror which was attached to the wall.

Kai: Jungkook ah! What happened?

Jungkook: Do you want to wear this dress so badly? Don't you think it's too revealing? Why do you always attract everyone? 

I can see Kai's disappointed face. He was hurted by my words.

Kai: No Jungkook ah. I didn't----

Before Kai could finish his words I crashed my lips onto his strawberry lips. I couldn't hold back my emotions. I pinned him harder on the wall and kissed him mercilessly. I removed his jacket and kissed his collar bones and neck leaving some marks on it. He kept pulling me by my hair and was moaning very loudly. I was not ready to leave him as his pink nipples were teasing me so badly. When he was about to remove my jacket, I heard someone entering the bathroom. It was Winner's Mino with one of his staff. I pushed Kai and I moved away from him. 

Jungkook: Kai sunbae-nim, You are the best dancer I have ever seen. I hope to learn more things from you. Take care of me well in the future.

I bowed three times to Kai. I knew I was rambling some nonsense. But I don't want other celebrities to know as Kai shouldn't be uncomfortable but to my surprise, Kai was shocked by my actions and he had a sad face. Winner's Mino was confused to see us in such a situation but he was like maybe senior junior stuff. Kai came near me and said

Kai: You want to hide our relationship from others so badly than me.

And he left with a sad smile. His words were like knife 🗡 through my heart. It felt like someone was slapping me on my face. I was being so pathetic. I didn't mean to hurt him. But now I know that I messed up.

---------------------------------
After a long time I'm uploading a new chapter. Hope you all like it 😃😊
Feel free to share your ideas in the comments section 👌👍