❤️_❤️ Chapter 9 ❤️_❤️

No one's POV

Jungkook bought two hotdogs and lemonade while Kai was gazing at the stars. Jungkook sat closely next to Kai and offered the food to him. But Kai was too immersed looking at the stars.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook: Kai, Kai? ....... (No response)....
Love?

I called him Love and Kai turned sweetly looking at me with glittering eyes... Oh My God, I could stare at him all day long.

Kai: Kookie, look at the stars and there is one star 🌟 shining so brightly and it's so big and beautiful, Isn't it?

No one's POV

Jungkook looked at Kai and nodded a yes as he feels that nothing is ever beautiful than Kai. Jungkook told Kai to eat his hotdog as it was getting too late and Kai ate it a little messily having the sauce in the corner of his lips.

Jungkook: Bae you have sauce near your lips

Kai tried to wipe it but in vain. As Kai was struggling too cute to wipe it off, Jungkook couldn't hold any longer

Jungkook: Does Nini bear want JK's help?

Kai sadly nodded a yes as he couldn't do it by himself.

Jungkook placed his index finger on Kai's chin and lifted his face. He slowly came closer to his lover's face and placed his lips on Kai's lips which felt like placing his lips on flower petal. He initially started to kiss him slowly but as Kai started letting him take control, the kiss became a little more aggressive until Kai pushed him a little bit. Jungkook growled as the feel of Kai's lips went away from him. Kai wanted him badly too but he knows that if he leaves Jungkook to touch him, this will not be the end and he knows for sure that both of them wouldn't be able to go to tomorrow's MBC night. Jungkook was a little angry and he sighed!

Jungkook: You just wait Kai. Tomorrow is the last promotion for this year and from Jan 1, both EXO and BTS are having a small vacay as we had hectic schedules the whole month. That time I'm going to kidnap you and I will make sure that you wouldn't be able to walk for a whole month.

Kai laughed at Jungkook's master plan and he knew he was being serious. He also wanted to spend his holiday with Jungkook and even before JK, Kai has already planed many things for the vacation but he didn't want to reveal it yet because he wanted it to be a surprise.

Kai: Kookie, don't worry, it's just one more day and....

Jungkook: And?

Kai: I love you...

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden confession in the middle of a conversation. He smiled happily, shaking his head, by looking at Kai's innocence.

Jungkook: I love you more, Love.

And with saying that, Jungkook pulled Kai into a hug and slowly kissed Kai's forehead. Kai placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and hugged him tightly like a koala. Jungkook wanted this life, where he sits with Kai, hands around him, holding him tightly and gives him the assurance that he'll always be there for Kai. Jungkook wanted this life forever. But who knew that this lovely couple was assigned to face a task that tested their love? A black shadow was looking at them from afar hiding behind a tree.

As it was already 2 am, Jungkook took Kai's hand again and walked with him to his dorm. They were now standing at the doorsteps of EXO's dorm. Jungkook asked Kai about his late jog at night and Kai replied sadly that he couldn't sleep either as he was a little nervous because of tomorrow's performance and he is feeling a little strange as he feels he is getting an indication that something bad is going to happen. Jungkook slowly pulled Kai into a hug and patted his head assuring that everything is alright and that he is a great performer. Kai smiled slightly by the compliment and pecked Jungkook's lips whispering him a good night. Jungkook stood there until Kai went inside their dorm and left when he felt Kai is safe. Now, Jungkook once again had to climb up the pipe to reach his room and when he went in, he saw someone knocking on his door. Jungkook immediately tried to act sleepy and opened the door to find Hobi standing there yawning, asking him permission to sleep with him. Jungkook was surprised but let him in and they both slept peaceful that night with Jungkook thinking about Kai and their vacation.

---------------------------------

What do you guys think will happen to Kaikook? Will they have to go through a love test? Find out the mystery in the next chapter ✨️

Hope you guys liked this chapter and feel free to comment 😊