❤️-❤️ Chapter 1 ❤️-❤️

23/12/2018
No one POV
It was 2 days before, SBS Gayo Daejeon. Everywhere you turn, you could see a Kpop artist rehearsing and practising for the big day. Amidst the chaos of people running, working and practising and talking, you could see a young Lad at his 20s standing in the middle of the stage gasping in breathlessness after finishing his choreography.He shines like a star at the stage. Everyone would be petrified just to go near and talk to him. As he has his standards and dignity. He is treated as royal in this K World. Whenever he enters the arena , whispers and talk about him accompany him. Though he acts like he never bothers to listen. He have heard each and every word the people mumbled and whispered about him. The saying goes from " Do you know he is the Jeon Jungkook, the Maknae of BTS, the billboard winner " to " How lucky I would be if I could be his lover or Marry him". He is used to it. He is listening to these in daily basis not just regularly but daily. Of course, he should be used to it as he is none other than Jeon Jungkook, BTS's Maknae, the biggest boy band in the world 🌎 and the billboard award 🥇 winner.

Jungkook's POV

While I was on stage suddenly people started to talk loudly, thinking that they are whispering. I turned to see what made people around me to talk this much, then I realised the reason why as I saw someone entering the arena which is no other than Lisa from blackpink, the biggest Girl Group nowadays.

She is considered as my 'Lover' according to the society and the media but to me she is just another celeb in this big Kpop world

She is considered as my 'Lover' according to the society and the media but to me she is just another celeb in this big Kpop world. I don't even know the girl's real full name, I've never seen her or met her in real life but every such thing happens in reel like 'fan fictions'. I don't know why people are shipping us. I accept she looks beautiful with her makeup on, why ship particularly us? Is still a mystery. Have I ever said I like that type of girl? None to my memory. I still don't know and I'll never understand.

No one PoV

People are ranting about how beautiful they would look together and it's rare to see Lisa and Jungkook in the same place. Some are talking in rage and envy but some are praising them. But in the end everyone is talking something about them. But none of these matter to Jungkook as his eyes where looking at someone else who just entered. Was it fate, a miracle or a coincidence? Cause 'Euphoria' started to play out of nowhere. People started to say it was meant for Lisa and Jungkook but only he knew it was like a mistletoe for him and his special one and it's definitely not Lisa who people claims.

Kai's PoV

I came out from our dressing room to check when we are scheduled to practice

I came out from our dressing room to check when we are scheduled to practice. When I entered the hall , I wondered why suddenly 'Euphoria' started to play. I searched where the sound came, that's when I remembered that it was written for me by him. Then there I saw him standing as stunning as ever and looking at me.

Jungkook's PoV

When everyone was looking at Lisa, I turned to see him , my angel entering into the hall just as elegant as 🌸 🌹 flower. We looked at each other in adore, it was just a speck of time but to me it felt like forever. I went deep into him and I could feel his emotion of love towards me. I smirked the thought, that I can only own and can have him. He blushed and shy down. It felt like it was just us and everything else became invisible. But this moment of us came to an end as my forever only best friend Yugyeom (Got7)

 But this moment of us came to an end as my forever only best friend Yugyeom (Got7)

crashed and burnt it by asking me to move down from the stage. I looked at him with rage in my eyes as he has spoiled our moment. "Jungkook- ah! Leave the stage. Hyungs are waiting for you and we have to use the stage now" , Yugyeom said. I turned to see my babe again but he was nowhere to be found with a sigh I left the stage as he asked me to do.
————————————
A Brand New story....🙏🏻😊❤️
If there is any mistakes please do notice me . I wish you enjoy this new story.
Thank you 🙏🏻 ❤️