❤️_❤️ Chapter 2 ❤️_❤️

No One PoV

Jungkook was going down the stairs with deep thought....

                                 ( Transition. Back to 2009)

          He heard someone calling him, "Jungkook-ah! 빨리와 ( Come fast)" . He looked up to see the one who called him. It was InSung, his best friend, with a heavy heart, he said, "Ugh! Coming..."

          Jungkook was a 12 year old student of SOPA. His seat was located at the far end of the class near the window, he sat down on his seat with his palm on his cheeks looking out at the dark thundering clouds which was ready to give a downpour anytime. Jungkook was quite kid who has a best friend, InSung to whom he only talks to. He is just an average student who's having an ordinary life just like an regular 7th grader. The boring history class was going, students were waiting for the bell to go as it was the last period of the day. After the class, little Jungkook was standing at the entrance with his classmate's umbrella waiting for his classmate who went to restroom and at a distance he saw....

Jungkook's PoV

             The bell rang, signalling and letting us to the freedom. The clouds in the sky resembled black pearl. There is definitely gonna be a thunderstorm, I thought. I came down with my friend InSung who was in a rush said, "Jeongguk-ah! 미안. I have to leave early. I told you in the morning, remember? I am going out with my parents. I can't accompany you today. Do you have your jacket? Wear it as it looks like it's gonna rain heavily. Take care, reach home, Safely. Bye!" And then he left. I sighed at the thought I have to go alone back home, that's when my classmate TaeRi suddenly said, "Jeongguk! Wait! Can you hold this umbrella for a second? Nature is calling me, I'll use the restroom and come back soon". I got the umbrella from him with an eye roll . I was waiting for him, when at a distance I was two student rambling about something and the other one, who I can't see clearly was refusing it badly.

Kai's PoV

                         My class got over, I was arguing with my best friend MoonKyu at the bus stand, who wanted me to play with him in the rain

My class got over, I was arguing with my best friend MoonKyu at the bus stand, who wanted me to play with him in the rain. I refused it as I have to go to SM after this to practice. I wanted to play with him too but I have to go to practice, so I stopped myself from playing as I can't make myself fall ill because I am practising damn hard to debut.

MoonKyu: Come Out and play with me.

Kai: Kyu-ah! 멈춰! It's not funny. I don't wanna play now. Let's wait for the bus.

MoonKyu: Nini! Why are you refusing it ? It'll be fun, just for few minutes. C'mon it's not even that heavily poring. It's just drizzling.

 It's just drizzling