❤️_❤️ Chapter 8 ❤️_❤️

Jungkook's POV

                  I had a brilliant plan. I really want to meet Kai  and I only have one way. I have to take risk. We got out of our car and we went to our dorm.

Jin: It was a long night, isn't it?

RM: Yes hyung it was. Let us all have some good night sleep. Because we have our other schedules coming soon. This is a hectic week!

I was happy to hear that they are all getting ready to sleep. I should go to my room and execute my plan.

Jimin: Everyone, before going to bed, why don't we all eat something. I don’t think I ate well in SBS. What about you guys?

J-Hope: Yes yes I think jimin is right.
*Smiling seeing jimin*

I had no words to say. WHAT!!! No someone please help me. If they start eating now then they'll leave only to their room at 12, after that I can't execute my plan. And why is Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung acting weird nowadays?????!!!!! Suga hyung nudged me asking whether I'm going to eat with them or not.

Jungkook: I um...

V: ( His hand around Jk's neck) Of course he'll eat with us. Right Jungkook?

After a long fight with myself. I gave up. I can't say no. They'll get suspicious if I say no. *Sigh*

Jungkook: Yes hyung.

No one's POV

It was past 12. All the BTS members were having good dinner and were seeing a football match. After that they were getting ready to go their room. Jin was cleaning their table, RM was putting the trash in the dustbin and all others did their part. Jungkook really wanted to go to his room. Before V and Jimin were about to say something, Jungkook interfered and said to his hyungs that he was tired and he wanted to go to his room.

Jungkook's POV

I was not sleepy. I wish someone will help me and Kai to reveal our relationship to the whole world. This secret thing is killing me. I gave up and fell on my bed. I looked at the ceiling. I couldn't close my eyes. Sleeping phase was far away from me. I sat up and opened my drawer. There was small  frame inside which had a photo of me and Kai. We took this photo on our first date. I looked at Kai, he was happy smiling shyly. Now I got the power. I am determined to meet Kai tonight. I know I had to take risk. Nothing happens in ease, especially LOVE. I'm ready to go to any end to meet Kai. I cleared the bed,  arranged the pillows in straight line and covered it with the bed sheet. Wow jungkook ah you have brains, I patted myself. I looked down from my balcony. It was so dark and I was preparing myself to get down with the help of the pipe.

No one's POV

After he reached the ground he masked up like a robber. Then Jungkook took his car and it was midnight, but still the streets were filled with people and lights were on brightly. Jungkook drove fast enough to reach EXO's dorm before it starts getting too late. Now he was opposite to EXO's dorm, debating with himself on how to make Kai know his presence. When he thought of calling Kai, to his surprise and luck, Kai was heading out somewhere. Jungkook slowly sneaked out of the car, followed him quietly.

Kai was cute from behind, snuggling to coat like a bear because of the cold

Kai was cute from behind, snuggling to coat like a bear because of the cold. Jungkook slowly went and backhughed Kai. Kai shivered and wanted to free himself from the hold but  Jungkook reassured him saying that it was him. Kai wanted to turn and ask questions about him being here, at this time and a lot more but he chose to stay silent enjoying Jungkook's presence and warmth. The kaikook couple went on to take a walk in the sidewalk.

Jungkook's POV

Aish my luck, the stars knew my struggle and they have now blessed me and I'm going to make it memorable. When I backhughed Kai, I thought he would turn around shooting me questions about my presence but weirdly he stayed quiet. A change? I wanted to know why. I took Kai for a walk and we were walking quietly side by side and I took all the courage to hold Kai's hand. Kai looked beautiful under the moonlight, with a small smile in his pink lips and his eyes wandering around the streets petty shops. I took my hand and interlocked it with Kai's. Kai looked at me, with a smile, came close to me and placed his head on my shoulder and searched for warmth. I was having the best time now.

Kai: Kookie why are you here and in midnight?

He asked with eyes filled with curiosity

Jungkook: Baby I couldn't sleep and the reason was....

Kai: Was?

Jungkook: You.

I said it with a small laugh. Kai was now pouting, feeling guilty thinking he disturbed my sleep.

Kai: What did I do, Kookie? *with a pout*

Jungkook: Nini made JK miss him very much.

Kai: Aish! Kookie, you are such a flirt.

He said it with a small push on my shoulder. I had a proud face after taking that as a compliment.

Jungkook: Aren't you hungry? How about buying hotdogs?

Thinking for awhile, Kai gave a cute excited nod. I went to buy hotdogs with something to drink and Kai sat in the pathways bench.

-----------------------------

Sorry guys for a long hiatus. I hope I can upload more and I have a lot of ideas for the book but I can't find the right time to write, hope you all understand.

🤌🤌♥️
Hope you like this Chapter and feel free to comment.