❤️_❤️ Chapter 7 ❤️_❤️

No one POV

            Jungkook was hurt by the reality and was walking towards the chairs alloted for them along with his BTS hyungs. He sat down with a dull face. He looked up and saw all the other kpop celebrities talking with each other. He still couldn't smile just for the sake of cameras. Suga nudged Jungkook and asked him what was wrong. Jungkook shook his head and said that he was just tired.

* Transition back to 2009

Jungkook's POV

            My mom was totally shocked to see me fully drenched in the rain. She asked me multiple questions but I couldn't answer her because I myself didn't have one clear reason. I blabbered something to her to escape and she gave me a weird look as to why I was being stupid. I went to my room and I was questioning myself and my mind was filled with endless questions, I couldn't find the answer but at the end of every question I can see that cute hyung's face.

 I went to my room and I was questioning myself and my mind was filled with endless questions, I couldn't find the answer but at the end of every question I can see that cute hyung's face

I thought maybe that is the answer. 

AFTER A WEEK AT SCHOOL 

InSung: Jungkook-a Jungkook-a you know what? There is a senior in our school who is most likely to debut in SM entertainment's new boy group. And I saw him the other day, he was so beautiful.... Kook are you listening?

JungKook: Yes yes senior debut SM continue....

The bell rang telling us to go for our snacks break. We planned to go to our canteen.

Jungkook: Why is the canteen so crowded like this?!

InSung: I don’t know. Wait I'll check and come.

He somehow managed to enter the crowd and suddenly looked so happy and he signaled me to come in. I went in to know the reason. There I saw the cute hyung standing in the middle of the crowd. InSung nudged and told me that this was the senior who was going to debut in SM.

InSung: I told you right that he is beautiful and you didn't listen to me but now look at your mouth all wide open.

Jungkook: Yeah he is indeed beautiful.

We went to eat our snacks. And the bell rang again telling us to return to our class. This period was my favorite as it was P.E and I excelled in it. We all came to the ground and we randomly started to play.

Kai's POV

           I was standing with my friends near our school ground because it was our P.E period. And to my surprise I saw that junior who gave me his jacket playing in the ground.

For the past few days I have been trying to find him and sadly I couldn't but today luckily I found him and I'm determined to thank him and know his name

Kai: Hey dongsae Hey hey you .... no no the one next to you.... Hi!

Jungkook: *Blinking*

Kai: Hey Hi. How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't find you. Here... your jacket. Thank you so much.

Jungkook: Hi uhm.. yeah it's okay and um your welcome.

I smiled at him because he was innocently speaking but I didn't know as to why he was stammering... maybe he is shy to strangers.

Kai: And my name is Kim Jongin. People call me Kai. And you?

Jungkook: My name is ...

When he was about to say his name, my friends called me and my class teacher was next to my friends. I know it was something important and I had to leave immediately. Aish once again I couldn't talk with him. I said with a regretting face

Kai: I'm really sorry. I have to leave. I'll see you later. Bye!

Jungkook: Yeah. Bye!

I once again couldn't ask for his name. What a bad timing!

Jungkook's POV

I was playing basketball with my classmates. And suddenly I heard a sweet voice calling out for someone. InSung looked up and his eyes was sparkling. He suddenly called me and told me that a senior was calling for me. I turned to look that person and it was the cute hyung. I was shocked for a moment and my heartbeat increased as he was approaching me. I walked closer to him and today without exception, he looked BEAUTIFUL.

He introduced himself and thanked me. I was more than happy. And my mind started to give him nicknames like Nini and teddy bear as he looked like one.

I was about to introduce myself and unfortunately I couldn't because he had to leave immediately. I was disappointed but I was happy more because I was able to talk with him for whole 2 minutes. InSung came and stood next to me and he tapped my shoulder and asked me how did I know Kai, was I close to him and a lot more questions. I told him that he was my friend.

*Present - 2018* 

Jungkook's POV

               And SBS Gayo Daejeon of 2018 is finally over. We (BTS) were back to the car. I sadly couldn't meet my love and my 97 liner friends. I sighed. V and jimin hyung were determined to not let me meet my friends as they know if they let me then I'll stay with them. But in this crisis, I couldn't meet my Kai baby too. All FATE!!! In the car, I was looking out at the full moon which was beautiful and suddenly I had a plan. Suga hyung looked at me confusedly and I gave a mischievous smile.

------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. Long time no see 🤗❤️
I'm sorry I had to take a long gap since adjusting to my college life was a big deal 😪
I'll try to keep you guys updated. Hope you like this chapter 💗 Feel free to comment. Please like, share and subscribe 🙏😄
What will be the master plan behind Kook's mischievous smile?
Stay tuned to know more 😉

My Only Wish ❤️♾❤️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara