❤️_❤️ Chapter 10 ❤️_❤️

31st December 2018 MBC Gayo Daejejeon

No one's POV

It was new year's eve and all the k-idols were rehearsing and getting ready to embrace the new year with their fans. BTS were in the venue as the program was about to start in a few hours and Jungkook was climbing up the stairs to their room with yugyeom accompanying him.

Jungkook: YG! Today is going to be awesome and guess why?

Yugyeom: Because we are going to have a blast in new year's party after this program!!! And this time we have picked an amazing spot to celebrate 🥳

Jungkook: I'm always excited on this day every year and I'm happy because it's private and I get to be myself with Kai....!

Yugyeom: Yah Yah. Myself, Exo and Bts hyungs will also be there so behave OK?

Jungkook: Yeah Yeah... whatever

Yugyeom: When are you planning to reveal your relationship with Kai to bangtan hyungs? I mean wouldn’t they be disappointed to not know this first?

Jungkook: Yeah I know but situations made me hide it from them, you know what happened.... but I have prepared myself to reveal to it hyungs and our 97 liners.... And I'm going to do it tomorrow.

Yugyeom: Yeah? All the best chinguu ya!

Jungkook gave a nod as he displayed mixed emotions. He was happy, at the same time worried that his hyungs might feel betrayed for not knowing this for a long time. He disclosed this to Yugyeom during their intial dating period as he saw Yugyeom as his platonic friend and he didn't want things to be awkward with his bangtan hyungs. He prayed to God that everything that is going to happen will have a good ending. Jungkook was sitting inside the dressing room as the makeup artist was giving him touch-ups, they have already finished their performances and was now getting ready to go on stage for new year countdown.

Jungkook's POV

            I was sitting there zoning out when Taehyung hyung called me excitedly to go on stage.

I walked beside him onto the stage where all the k-idols were standing with their group and interacting with other idols too

I walked beside him onto the stage where all the k-idols were standing with their group and interacting with other idols too. I saw Bambam who called out my name loudly with Got7 standing next to him. I went up to them.

Mark: Hey kook-ah. Is 5 cars enough for us. We are 22 in total right?

Jungkook: Hyung I guess it will be enough and we must get back by 5 in the morning.

Mark: Why?

JB: He is right. I mean, we don't have to make headlines in tomorrow's news?

Jackson: Yes! Then they will ask multiple questions about our friendship and it's etiology lol

Suga: Then we should leave by 1 atleast from here....