❤️_❤️ Chapter 11 ❤️_❤️

No one's POV

The location was mesmerizing and the snow on the rooftops were pleasing to the eyes of the viewer. All of them grabbed their belongings and parked the car. The whole hotel was booked for themselves and they went to freshen up and quickly changed into their comfy clothes. There was a huge hall constructed in wood with a fireplace. They all sat together and ordered some chicken and beer for the night. They were happily talking over the things that happened during the year while sharing experiences and reminiscing memories. Kai was cutely laughing at Jackson's jokes while Jungkook was stating facts about the world issues to Yugyeom and BamBam. Suddenly Jin suggested to play games as everyone was talking nonsense. And that's when Sehun said that they should play never have I ever and if someone is not answering, they should take two shots and everyone was like "Ayeeeeee that's too harsh" But Sehun was not convinced and the game started with his suggested punishments.
            The bottle was spun by suho and the cap landed facing J-Hope and the bottom part of the bottle facing Chen, indicating that J-Hope was the one who was supposed to ask the question. The group started clapping hands and were getting excited as they drank their beer.

J-Hope: Okayyyyy. I wanted to ask this question to you for a while so this is my time. Have you kissed anyone from this room?

Bambam: Hobi hyung attacking from the start, no mercy lol

Chen: *Silent for awhile*

Everyone: ANSWER! ANSWER! ANSWER!

Chen: Yes!

Everyone: Who is it? OMG, Tell us.

Chen: Only one question, sorry!

Everyone: Ayeeeeeeeeeee fun buster

Suho: Okayyyy let's continue

       Now the tables turned and it was xiumin's turn to ask a question to mark.

Xiumin: Okay Mr.Tuan. What brand of underwear do you use?

        Everyone starts laughing as they realized that xiumin has become sober and is now blabbering.

Mark: That's easy peasy. I use Calvin Klein. *pulls out his underwear and shows*

Everyone: STOP flexing hyung

          It was almost 3:30 am and they were still playing the game. Now it was jinyoung's turn to ask a question to RM.

Jinyoung: Do you have a crush on someone?

          Most of them were sober and so they couldn't process the rare information. Everyone thought that RM would take shots but unexpectedly he didn't.

RM: Yes!

          The ones who did understand the realness behind his voice were shocked to know this secret. Nobody noticed but RM's eyes were only on one person in the room. Since it was getting late, JB wanted to end this game with one last spin. And it was Jungkook's turn to ask Kai a question. Jungkook looked at his buddy Yugyeom nervously as he didn't know what to ask and at the same time maintain his cool.