Abnormal

[Betty's POV]

Jason Andrews; or Jace for short, is a mystery.

He is someone who saved my brother's life by fighting against an Abomination.

The same Abomination; who was able to give Bruce's other-self, a run for his money.

Jason Andrews got hit by two attacks of 'that Abomination', and survived.

That was something that should not have been possible.

How can he survive against a Punch so strong; that could have flattened an entire building?

How can a Human bein-No; Any living species, even survive that?

Don't get me wrong; I was glad that he survived, but the scientist inside me was screaming at me to know more about this person named Jason.

So I did.

I read his resume for his job interview.

The only thing I found strange in his resume was the 'I am Completely Broke' section dedicated solely to tell the interviewer how bad his financial condition was.

It was actually Pretty Bad.

Anyways,

There was nothing strange in it other than that; more like it was completely normal.

He was normal.

Then how....?

And why....?

Why did a normal human such as himself, decide to save a kid that he had never even seen in his entire life, by jumping into a situation which was sure to kill him!?

It doesn't make sense!

He was not a soldier, who were trained to give up their lives for other's....

He was just a normal man.

Or was he?

His medical reports were also normal.

They were just giving us a picture which was telling us that he was completely normal but in a pretty bad state.

The Doctors even said that he will never be able to wake up.

But he did.

He made a full recovery in just 3 months!

That....

Was again not normal.

My Father and a lot more people were trying to get in touch with Mr. Andrews, but something was stopping them.

Or rather; Someone.

I don't know who this someone was, but I guess they must be pretty big-shot if they were able to stop my Dad.

If they hadn't stop him, then I would have done that myself.

Even if my Dad were to try and get his hands on Mr.Andrews, I am not going to let him!

I am not going to let what happened to Bruce happen to anyone else ever again.

Mr.Andrews is someone who saved my brother's life....

And I am really thankful for that.

If he ever need my help, I will be there to assist him.

But still.....

A part of me was telling me that he will never need anyone's help.

And even if he did; he will be able to handle it on his own.