Chat [Part-1]

Fury has met many people in his life, which also includes many weird individuals.

Currently, Fury was talking, or at least trying to talk to yet another weird individual that he had the displeasure of getting to know.

That individual being Jason Andrews.

Even though Fury have met people like Jason before; He never felt this irritated in all his encounters with any of them.

Fury was most of the time a very calm and reasonable person, but right now he was losing his patience.

An hour. Almost an hour.

That's how long Fury has been trying to get Jason's attention and make the man listen to him but Jason didn't budge.

At first, Fury tried to talk to Jason while having lunch, but Jason was not listening to him at all during that time and was instead focusing on devouring all the meat inside his, as well as Fury's plate when he was not looking (which Fury did take notice but didn't comment).

After successfully failing in having a chat with Jason during lunch, Fury decided to wait for Jason to finish eating his meal which he did with gusto.

But Fury still failed to have his important chat even after that.

Why you ask?

Well, Because Jason fell asleep halfway during their conversation.

Fury was baffled after seeing that.

Fury knew he was not really the best person to have a conversation with, but he still felt pretty irritated after seeing that it only took Jason 2 minutes to fall asleep while talking to him.

Fury wanted to wake Jason up and continue, but in the end he decided against it.

Fury saw how tired Jason looked, and also noticed that Jason was sleeping when he came to have a chat with him so he decided to be considerate just this once.

Him being afraid of getting punched by Jason for waking him up twice was not the reason.

Not at all!

Anyways,

Jason finally woke up from his sleep after half an hour to notice that the baldie was still here, so he decided to do the right thing for once.

He went to his kitchen, grabbed two packets of Doritos and offered one to Fury which he politely declined even though he was surprised Jason asked.

Jason just shrugged his shoulders at that and decided to prepare a cup of tea for his guest instead. Of course, he prepared one for himself too.

That's how an entire hour passed, and now Jason was sitting in front of Fury in a laid back manner and was wondering why the hell is this dude still here but enjoyed the company nonetheless (living alone for 2 years kind of does that to you).

Fury on the other hand, decided to get this shit done and over with and go home by saying-

"So Mr. Andrews-"

"Jason is fine."

Jason cut Fury off mid-sentence, but at least Fury got the memo that Jason Andrews was now at the very least a little bit interested in listening to him so he said

"Alright Jason...Now that you are done doing whatever you were doing...I want to know-"

*rip*

"Whether the guy in this-"

*munch munch*

"-video is you or-*

*munch munch*