Stealing a Van

Hello Dear Readers!

Author here.

DON'T FORGET TO READ THIS CHAPTER TILL THE END!

It has a scenario written which actually happened in this story but I forgot to include it, so I wrote it in an omake like fashion that I would like you guys to read too because it's actually canon.

You guys will have to read that part to understand some talks that might happen in the future between MC and other characters.

Now about this chapter, What Coulson is going to do in this chapter is for a reason, that you guys are going to find out in the next chapter. So don't go complaining over the fact why he was being so stupid here. He did it for a reason and it's a reasonable reason too.

This chapter is slow paced and the next chapter will be similar to it too, but after that, this story will get slightly fast paced and I will try to end this arc in four more chapters after this.

Now the first part of this chapter, is a short chapter which shows what happened after Thor broke the cup in Isabela's Diner.

Here's the chapter-

------------------------------
"How'd you get inside that cloud? Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts and still be this hungry?" Darcy asked Thor with an amused expression on her face.

Instead of answering her, Thor deemed his food to be his first priority and continued giving it his full attention.

Seeing Thor eating his food without showing any signs of stopping, Erik looked at him with a complicated expression on his face whereas Jane stared at him with curiosity in her eyes.

Thor being oblivious to the looks he was getting, simply gulped down the drink he was given from the bald waiter as compensation for his late service. (Jason did it so that Izzy won't lose her goodwill because of him)

Finishing his cup, he looked rather satisfied and said with an appreciative tone of voice

"This drink, I like it." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Well, I am glad you d-"

"Another!" Thor exclaimed while throwing the empty cup towards the ground with full force....

Crash!

....Breaking it in the process.

This action of his, surprised every one present inside the diner at the time. One guy sitting at the far corner got so scared that he even fell off his chair.

'He needs help!' Everyone thought at the same time.

Coming out of her momentary shock, Jane got up from her seat and helped the bald waiter who came out of nowhere, to pick up the broken parts of the cup. Handing the broken shards she collected to the bald man, Jane glared at Thor and asked in a reprimanding tone of voice

"What was that!?"

"It was delicious. I want another." Thor said simply.

"Well, you could have just said so."

"I just did."

"No, I mean, ask nicely."

"I meant no disrespect." Thor said sincerely.

Hearing the sincere tone in his voice, Jane decided to drop the subject and said

"All right, well, no more smashing. Deal?" She said while looking into Thor's eyes.

Staring into her eyes, Thor found himself unable to refuse her and said

"You have my word."

"And I have this bill."