Ending the storm, with a single punch

Thor was excited. He was thoroughly enjoying himself.

When he was stripped off of his mighty power by the hands of his own father, he felt powerless. He had the power to destroy mountains and plunge the army of the Frost Giants all by himself, but now, even half of that was impossible for him.

Even though he didn't have his power, Thor was still Thor, the crown prince of Asgard and a warrior. That much was proven true by the desplay of strength he was showing during his battle with the midguardians.

"Have at thee!"

Thor ducked under the punch of a man wearing black, before grabbing him from behind and throwing him on the floor, performing a perfect suplex. The man's eyes rolled under, indicating he had lost his consciousness.

Thor smirked.

"There he is!"

Thor looked behind himself to see more men approaching him. Three in total, he could take them.

Thor ran straight at the first man, using his body to throw him to the ground. The second man punched Thor on his face, but he quickly recovered and delivered a punch of his own before sending a back kick towards the third man who was aiming to hit him from behind.

Just as the third man went down, the first man got back up. Thor wanted to continue, but he had more pressing matters to tend to. So he ran.

He could sense Mjolnir was near, very near. Not in a literal sense, but more like a gut feeling he was having. He wanted it back. With the help of Mjolnir, Thor would get his powers back, and then he would order Heimdall to open the Bifrost Bridge for him to cross.

Thor was angry at his father for doing what he did, but he was also guilty. He felt the guilt for calling his father old, but he wasn't going to apologise.

He wasn't completely wrong. His father had become naive, believing that those wretched Frost Giants wouldn't try to wage war against them.Thor would get the Mjolnir, return to Asgard, then talk his father into finishing those Frost Giants once and for all.

Thor came to a sudden halt just as he reached the centre of the facility. His eyes met with that of the mighty self of Mjolnir, and a smile, very much genuine appeared on his face.

"There you are... old friend."

Thor muttered, before taking his first step towards his hammer. The sky was dark, rain was pouring down the ground and thunder was raging in the sky. There was no better time than at that moment for him to hold this again, hold his weapon and pride again.

But before he could, someone stepped in front of him.

Thor looked up, only to see a bahamouth of a man looking down at him with a frown on his face. Thor returned his frown with a challenging smirk. This man was the last adversity he would have to face, Thor was getting excited.

"You're big." The man grunted, as if displeased by Thor's voice, "Too bad. I've fought bigger."

Thor threw the first punch, which the man took without any sign of discomfort on his face. The smirk on Thor's face grew bigger at that, and he threw an uppercut, only to stop and delivering a kick to his calf, making the large man grunt in pain.

Before Thor could deliver another strike, the large man moved and grabbed Thor by his neck, before lifting him up and throwing him to the ground. All the wind got knocked out of Thor's body, and he was left stunned on the ground.

The large man, not wasting any time, raised his foot to stomp at Thor's head. Thor forced himself to roll over, saving himself from getting stomped. He was muddy all over, all the excitement leaving his body.