The One Punch Man

[1 Year Later]

A purple being which can be described as a tall and muscular monster with fish ears, could be seen walking the barren streets of Hell's kitchen with a plain expression on his face.

Even though it was hard to notice, it was still visible that the being was angry.

The reason for his anger being the encounter he had with some cops, who thought it was a good idea to test the might of their bullets against his skin.

His hands were bloody after getting rid of those pests who tried to get in his way of destroying this city. Now he has the blood of those vermins on his hands. He felt dirty.

That's why he was angry-No. He was Furious!

How dare they think that those measly bullets of theirs can hurt his mighty self?

Just thinking about those pathetic creatures ordering him to put his hands behind his back, even after seeing his majestic self made his blood boil in anger.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when the sound of a whimpering child reached his ears.

He turned to look towards the source of that voice to notice a little girl no more than 10 years of age, hiding behind a car in the hopes of not garnering his attention.

That monster after seeing that scared little girl, smiled.

It was not a kind smile in any way. Rather, it was a cruel smile indicating that whatever this monster had in his mind after seeing that human, is not going to be pretty for the little human girl.

That little girl being completely unaware about the fact that she has been spotted by the monster, stayed hidden behind the car while closing her eyes.

That Little girl couldn't believe her luck. Just an hour ago she was with her mother shopping for a gift that she wanted to give her father for his birthday, but their shopping session was interrupted by the sound of alarms blaring all over the neighborhood.

That little girl knew what those alarms meant, and why wouldn't she?

Everyone in Hell's kitchen knows that the ringing of these alarms means that a monster is attacking.

She and her mother knew what to do if something like this happened. They needed to evacuate. So they ran towards the evacuation centre hand in hand, in the hopes of reaching their safely.

But just as they were running towards the evacuation centre, something really unfortunate happened.

She got swayed away by the crowd of people who were running towards the same place as her which resulted in her losing sight of her mother.

In a state of panic, she tried to search for her mother and ended up going in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to go, which led her to now being in the presence of the monster who she has only heard about in stories and news till now.

Seeing that creature in front of her eyes, she was terrified.

She hid behind a nearby car while closing her eyes in the hopes of not getting noticed by that horrific creature while using the said car as a support for herself to keep on standing, as she couldn't find the strength from her shaking legs to stand any longer after seeing that monstrosity.