The Man in a blue Tracksuit

[Nick Fury's POV]

For the past two years, there have been many attacks happening around the streets of Hell's kitchen.

Which should not be that big of a deal; considering the type of place Hell's kitchen is.

Illegal activities such as robbery, Murder, Gang wars, smuggling and so many more were a common thing for this neighborhood.

But these attacks that this neighborhood started experiencing, were not as simple as some gang wars or robbery anymore...

Because this time, real monsters were attacking!

Two years ago; there was a sighting of an individual robbing a Record shop, which should not be that big of an issue considering it was happening in a place like Hell's kitchen; right?

Wrong, it was actually a pretty big deal.

Because the 'Individual' had the characteristics of a Frog.

A Blue Frog if I may add.

It doesn't only have a Frog's characteristics, but also abilities that came with it.

It had a tongue that could enlarge up to 10 metres and was hard enough to withstand bullets.

It was able to stick to the walls without any issues and was able to throw acid from its mouth that was even able to melt steel.

It was Fast enough to outrun the police cars that were following it without breaking a sweat.

It was also strong enough to tear apart a motorcycle with its bare hands.

At that time, nobody thought it was possible to stop that thing.

Residents of Hell's kitchen were used to seeing robbery; Yes.

But the robbers were supposedly normal; in the sense that they were actually human.

But this time the robber was not normal,
It was stronger, faster and much more durable than any robber that Hell's kitchen has faced till now.

It was a Monster!

The world has seen beings such as The Abomination and The Hulk, but they still couldn't believe their eyes when they saw it.

At first glance, it looked like that thing was not doing anything dangerous; considering it was only stealing a bunch of DVDs from a Record shop right?

Wrong.

Stealing some DVDs from a Record shop does seem like the work of some harmless thief, Yes.

But killing anyone that gets in its way to make its escape?

No way in Mother fucking hell was that thing harmless!

That thing killed about 23 people that day. That's why it was dangerous.

Way more dangerous than fucking gang wars happening between some gangster wannabees.

When that thing attacked, residents of Hell's kitchen as well as police, who were supposed to subdue it, felt helpless.

Bullets weren't working on it, neither was there any vehicle available at the time to catch it.

It was too strong for anyone to fight it, too fast for anyone to catch it, and too durable for anyone to hurt it.

The people with the powers to actually stop that thing were currently not available due to being busy with their own problems(which includes us).

So there was no hope inside the hearts of the residents of Hell's kitchen that they would be able to stop that monster.

How can they stop that thing which was probably the most dangerous individual that they have seen in their lives?