First Day At Work

"You said your name was Thor?"

Inside Isabela's Diner, a beautiful woman with brown hair and brown eyes, asked the man sitting in front of her.

This woman is Dr. Jane Foster, an astrophysicist, who recently got acquainted with this blonde haired, God like man in front of her.

The previous day, she was traveling in her van with her colleague Erik Selvig and her assistant Darcy Lewis, when a mysterious weather event subject of her research, unexpectedly resulted in a powerful vortex before them.

As a result, they were not able to see through the storm clearly and Darcy, being the one driving the van, ended up crashing onto a stranger who came stumbling into their path; Jane being the innocent girl she was, had no hand in this whatsoever.

Upon realising that they hit someone, The three went out of their van in a panic to check whether this person was alive or not only to see a guy with blonde hair in quite a hammered state but still pretty much in an okay condition.

They still ended up taking him to the hospital though, as Jane's assistant Darcy, tazered him.

The following day, Darcy made a surprise discovery. She noticed the figure of a man in one of the photographic images captured from the previous day's event. This led Jane to set off for the hospital to find the blonde haired stranger, as she thought he must know something. Upon reaching the hospital, their van once again collided with someone and surprisingly, it was the same person as before and the guy they were looking for.

Currently, the trio were sitting inside a local diner with this same guy, who introduced himself as Thor, where Jane was trying to press him for more information regarding the things he told them, or more like, she heard him say.

So she decided to start her questioning by asking the most normal question she had on her mind.

"You said your name was Thor? As in, the Norse God of Thunder?" Jane asked while looking at Thor with curious eyes.

Thor after hearing Jane's question, looked at her and said with a charming smile

"Yes. That is my name."

After seeing Thor's smile, despite her best efforts to stay focused, Jane couldn't help but blush a little.

'Focus Jane. Focus!' She thought while blushing.

This scene didn't go unnoticed by her assistant and friend, Darcy Lewis.

Darcy is a student of political science at Culver University and became an intern for Erik Selvig and Jane Foster's assistant. Working as Jane's assistant for a while, Darcy could now say that Jane had become one of her closest friends. So seeing Jane's reaction to this guy's smile, Darcy couldn't hold back the knowing smirk from appearing on her face.

Seeing that they were just staring at each other's eyes without saying anything for a while now, Darcy decided to break the silence by saying

"Well then, Thor. How about we order something first? You said you were hungry right? C'mon Jane, you can ask the guy all the questions you have in your mind while we eat. He is not going anywhere." Darcy said while winking towards Jane in the end.

Jane after seeing her friend's antics and understanding what that wink implied, simply glared at her.

Just as they were having this talk, Erik Selvig was looking around for someone. Being the only one who didn't say anything for a while, he finally decided to join their conversation and said in an irritated tone of voice

"Where is Izzy? She is always here by now to take the order. She is nowhere in sight." Eric said while looking around for any signs of Izzy but found her nowhere.