Is this my Sweatshirt? (Adult Sasharcy/Sashannarcy)

Sasha smiled at her book as she flipped the page, slyly adjusting her glasses before she read the first paragraph.

Once she got passed the 4th word, she felt two warm arms behind her drape over her shoulders, Sasha softly touched one of the hands, smiling as she admired the small scar's over them, "Hey Mar-Mar~"

"Hey Sash..." Marcy responded in a tired, lazy voice,

Sasha let out a chuckle as she bookmarked her page, setting her book to the side, her glasses along with it, "Sounds like someone's tired," she furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "or is something wrong?"

Marcy shrugged before walking around the couch, sitting down next to her girlfriend, "Yes to both questions?"

Sasha gently grabbed Marcy's hand, intertwining their fingers together as she softly kissed one of her knuckles, "What's up?"

Marcy smiled at Sasha's small pecks on her hand, she let out a small sigh as she explained and rested her head on Sasha's shoulder, "I am kinda tired, but I miss Anne..."

Lately, Anne's been working overtime at the Aquarium, she would leave at around 7:30 in the morning, and come home around 11:30 at night, obviously immediately going to sleep when she got home.

Sasha let out a breath of air, "I miss her too..." she admitted, Sasha put the hand she was holding on her cheek, smiling sweetly at her girlfriend, "Anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Marcy hummed a bit before smiling brightly, sitting up straight and excitedly tapping her lap, Sasha let out a giggle, "Alright," she said, accepting Marcy's invitation and sitting down on her lap, facing her back towards her girlfriend.

Marcy immediately wrapped her arms around her, nuzzling Sasha's shoulder as she tightly hugged her, Sasha just had a tiny smile on her face, resting her hands on her thighs as she watched Marcy cuddle into her back from the corner of her eye.

Marcy started pressing warm gentle kisses onto Sasha's back, squeezing the pink fabric of Sasha's oversized cat shirt—that she 100% stole from Anne—even more as she did.

Sasha let out a small giggle as she felt Marcy's breath dance on her skin, she put her hands over Marcy's significantly smaller hands, lightly squeezing them as she laughed "Mar-Mar~" in an airy voice.

She let out another giggle as Marcy kissed her shoulder blade more, Sasha wiggled a hand in between Marcy's, "Marbles stop~ it tickles~!" she laughed again.

Marcy continued even after Sasha's very small and playful protest, quickly peppering the kisses up Sasha's shoulder and to her neck, Sasha's face went red as she felt Marcy's gentle kisses there, gasping lightly, "M-Marcy? what are you-" she cut herself off when Marcy blew raspberries on her neck, making Sasha burst out into a fit of laughter.

Sasha started kicking her legs as her girlfriend continued, making sure not to hit Marcy's legs as she did of course, "Mars!!" she laughed, lightly tugging at Marcy's hands that were now firmly in place, "Stop it~!" she quickly squealed before laughing once again.

Marcy did as she said, giving her neck one more tender kiss before going back to nuzzling her back, Marcy smirked against her shoulder blade before putting her chin on top of her shoulder, rocking to side to side, "Sasha, you're adorable."

Sasha playfully rolled her eyes, letting Marcy tip them back and forth, "You're more adorable."

Marcy wiggled her chin a bit more up, side-eyeing Sasha with an eyebrow raised, "Oh also, what did you think I was gonna do when I tickled your neck?"

Sasha blushed, hard, she pulled her lips in as she glanced to the side, "You know what I thought..."

Marcy giggled, "You are correct," She buried her nose into the crook of Sasha's neck, "I just wanted to see your cute flustered face..." she mumbled, making Sasha's face turn ever so slightly more pink.