Just one kiss (Lenora x Andries)

...hi

i know yall are waiting for the next hey cutie update and all, but it's my sisters birthday today and they requested i write them a "me x king andries story" so

here i am 😭

i sincerely apologize (especially after that one shot light made me write 😰)

xoxo don't cancel me plz 😘
~~~

Lenora rubbed their head as they slowly opened their eyes, confused about where they were for a moment.

The last thing they remembered was convincing their sister to steal a music box replica from that frog show at Goodwill—which their sister happily obliged—after they had gone to try and convince Buttercup to shop there again.

And as they looked around the place they woke up in, they had known, the music box was real.

They immediately hopped up, screaming at the top of their lungs—like they did every day with Bennett, mostly to torture their sister—as they ran around, although once they got to the staircase, they carefully walked down it, they had heard Marcy's theme song and they needed to keep that 'I've never broken a bone' bragging right.

As they got to the bottom of the staircase, they heard a couple of terrified screams, which was understandable, but the most important thing they had to do was see...

King Andries.

Lenora was absolutely in love with King Andries, ever since their sister had sent that Andries TikTok edit they had jokingly simped for him, but it wasn't a joke anymore.

They were a full-on simp for King Andries.

Lenora ran towards the palace, scaring every newt, toad, frog, and axolotl in their path, they easily got into the palace since every guard fainted once they saw them.

Lenora walked quickly towards the throne room—they hadn't worked out in five years, it was a miracle they could run halfway—and swung the doors open loudly, announcing to the large blue newt on the throne, "King Andries! I am in love with you!"

The king just blinked, "...Excuse me?" he asked, but Lenora just continued to walk towards him, explaining why he should love them as well, "I've seen Amphibia, and I know you want a host for the Core... let me be the host! I have the largest I.Q. out of my siblings! and I almost have a teaching degree!!"

King Andries furrowed his brows, "Almost?-" "Doesn't matter," they said, cutting him off before climbing up the stairs towards his throne, "just one kiss, and I will be your Lord's body!"

King Andries shrugged, "Alright." and pecked them on the lips, accidentally swallowing Lenora whole.

At least they died kissing the man they simped for.

————————————————
SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER OR I WILL STAB YOU ALL

Published :
January, 5th, 2023.

Word Count :
464.