The Perfect Wedding

Anne looked at her Girlfriends as they looked out towards the sunset, their fingers interlocked, sitting comfortably on the picnic blanket, just looking out towards the orange-hued sky and pink fluffy clouds.

Anne took a silent sharp breath in before slowly releasing it, grabbing the ring box from her dress pocket, glancing at the two rings inside,

They were both gold, one ring had a large Malachite gem with smaller Aquamarine and Spinel stones neatly dotted around the band, the other was Identical, except the large crystal on top was Spinel, and it had Aquamarine and Malachite neatly dotted around the ring.

She quietly closed the box, glancing back at her Girlfriends, the Loves of her life, Anne quickly rearranged herself onto one knee with the ring box open, facing them before taking another deep breath in, Anne nervously muttered out, "Sasha? Marcy?"

"Yes?" They both said as they turned around, when the two saw Anne on one knee with the ring box, they immediately covered their mouths, Marcy's eyes quickly going from the box to Anne's eyes, to Sasha's eyes, then repeated, Sasha just stared at the box as tears piercing her eyes.

"Do you guys wanna get Married?"

Marcy immediately tackled Anne, "YES!" she screamed, Sasha giggled at Anne's attempt to keep the rings safe, Sasha quickly joined the pile, happily smiling with big tears in her eyes, "I would love to Marry you two."

Anne let out a sigh of relief, letting her head release onto the picnic blanket beneath her as her Fiancé's stayed on top of her, "Thank God!"

Marcy and Sasha laughed in return, both kissing Anne's face restlessly, Anne happily giggling the entire time.

———————————————

Anne had a small smile on her face as she looked down at her hands, and the hair-stylist french crown braided her hair, half of her hair down, the other half in a braid wrapped around her head.

"Okay Miss, look up for me." the stylist requested, Anne did.

The stylist started putting some white flowers into her braid, lilies, daisies, and tiny white roses, Anne looked over to her parents, her mom had an overjoyed smile on her face, her dad looked like he was fighting back tears.

Anne let out a chuckle, "Dad, it's just my hair."

He sniffled his nose, "I-I-I-I k-k-know it's just..." he released his sobs, collapsing onto Mrs. Boonchuy's shoulder, "MY BABY GIRL'S ALL GROWN UP!"

Anne let out another giggle before straightening her back, trying to make the stylist's job easier.

When they finished her hair, they grabbed a mirror, putting it in front of her reflection, "What do you think?"

When Anne saw herself, she felt some tears pierce her eyes, she let out a small chuckle as she tilted her head up and lightly dabbed her eyes, trying to not ruin her makeup, "O-oh boy... ha... guess it's not 'just my hair'..."

She tilted her head back down, trying to contain her smile, "...I look so pretty..."

She heard another voice start to tear up, when she looked, it was her mother, Anne let out a quick airy sigh, smiling hard, "Mom, don't cry."

Mrs. Boonchuy fanned her eyes, "I'm sorry Anne, it's just..." she smiled, "I'm so happy for you."

Anne started fanning her eyes as well, tilting her head up once again, "My makeup took 2 hours!! don't make me cry just yet!!" She laughed, her parents laughing along with her.