Arguments (Adult Sashannarcy Angst)

hello everyone
feel free to skip this chapter, it was commissioned by ratkoonz because they hate me

i apologize for what you're about to read
——————————

Anne sighed, clutching onto her arms as she overheard her girlfriends fighting in the other room. This had been happening a lot lately, ever since they heard about the portal from Mr. X and Terri, they had been non-stop fighting, and the brunette had no idea why.

"Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace!" Marcy screamed, Anne let out a dry sob as Sasha rebutted, "Play with my balls!!"

Tears started to fall onto her cheeks as she mumbled to herself, "and tell me how big they are..."

"Honey rub your beaver up and down my face, Sit on the corner of the bed and watch me wack off." Sasha insulted, making the brunette gasp, covering her mouth as she heard Marcy begin to cry, Sasha immediately trying to comfort her "You see that shampoo bottle... Now stick it up my ass." but it didn't do anything to make the crying girl feel better, she ran out of the room and towards Anne—who was sitting on the couch, hugging herself.

Marcy immediately replaced Anne's own arms with hers, hugging the Thai girl tight as she stared at the blonde girl walking into the room, looking very guilty. "Push it in and out at a medium pace!" Marcy told Anne, their girlfriend looking hurt by the ravenettes words, but not saying anything.

"...Talk about your old boyfriend's dick, and how big it was." Sasha apologized, it looked like she was holding back her own set of tears, but Marcy clearly didn't care, yelling back "Now shave off my pubes and punch me!!" before running away towards her room.

Sasha sighed, walking over to Anne and sitting down next to her, the tears threatening her eyes finally trickling out as Anne asked, "...in the...?"

Sasha shook her head, curling in her lips as she looked away from the brunette, responding with clear shame in her voice, "...face..."

———————————————
i'm sorry jesus

Published :
December, 22nd, 2022.

Word Count :
357.