Activity You Two Do (aka Intro)

Activities You Two Do

A/N: Okay, so I finally have the courage to do this. It's a first, so again, please comment, vote and request. I won't really mention your mother/father that often since you might not like the idea of some of the characters having an OC partner. Also, if you would, comment below on who would you want as a parent among the Avengers? That's it...now enjoy :)

Bruce Banner:

He liked exposing you to the world of science. Ever since you were young, he would show you the different phenomenons and careers science brought. Naturally, as you grew older, he eventually caved in and let you become his assistant at his lab. You never failed to be fascinated with mixing chemicals and surprised at the continuous  discoveries of inhuman DNA.

Tony Stark:

You love testing out his suits. At first, when you were younger, Tony never allowed you to play with his suits - partly because he didn't want to and partly because of Pepper. Alas, as you grew older, you begged your father to give it a go. Tony sighed in defeat, making the two of you enter a training room. He let you shoot repulsive rays and let JARVIS educate you on the other basics. Now? It became a weekly thing to do together. You'd never pass it up for the world. 

Steve Rogers:

The two of you love to have strolls around the city. As your father never really adjusted to technology quickly, so he loved being outdoors and see how much has changed since the 40's. Although you were more of an indoor person, you loved how he would always tell you about the changes that had happened in the past seventy years, such as what places have been tweaked and adjusted to fit the present times.  It always made your knowledge grow, as well as make your father happy.

Natasha Romanoff:

Apparently, even to her colleagues, Natasha Romanoff did not look like a baking person. However, that's exactly what kind of person she is whenever you spend time together - you would bake sweets, chocolates, anything that satisfied your cravings in general. You'd always make your Uncle Clint guess who had made the sweets.  

Clint Barton:

You would have movie marathons. It was true that Clint wasn't home all the time, but whenever he was, especially if on a Friday night - you'd always wind down for some movies. Your movies would range from The Hunger Games Trilogy to The Parent Trap. It always amused you to witness your father's witty commentary, especially when the character's weapon is a bow and arrow.

Thor:

He would take you to Asgard when the both of you weren't busy. He'd introduce you to the Warriors Three, tour you around the palace, and at times would even train you personally - a training that differed from how SHIELD formed their agents. Sometimes, you and your mother Jane would talk and tell stories with Thor's mother, Frigga... and at times beg her for some juicy stories on Thor's childhood.

Bucky Barnes:

You'd both watch television, since your dad always wanted to be updated on the latest technology. You'd sometimes watch Merlin, then move on to The Walking Dead or Supernatural. You would always find comfort snuggled up with him on the couch or in bed until the wee hours of the morning. 

Phil Coulson:

The two of you loved visiting amusement parks. Your dad was hardly at home, but whenever he was - he'd always make sure to grab some tickets to the nearest fair or amusement park. He was deprived of this privilege as a kid and hence, became one of the things he wanted you to  experience. You'd even gotten over your fear of heights when you rode the ferris wheel with him as a child. 

Maria Hill:

You and your mom would do target practice. It wasn't exactly a relaxing activity, but it kept your gears working. Ever since you were young, you have always liked the idea of being able to defend yourself. You couldn't be happier when your mother came home one day with two Nerf guns to begin your target practice. 

Loki:

He'd always read stories to you or bring you to the library. Your dad loved the stories that Frigga told, so whenever the both of you had the time, he'd tell them to you. On other days, he'd want the both of you to read a new book -  so Loki brings you to the library. Because of this, the quiet hallways of the local library became your safe haven. 

A/N: So yeahh, I didn't really say the name of the mother or father of those who don't have a canon pair....not even Brucenat or Clintasha... I'm trying to be fair ;) Please comment your reaction and your requests :)