School Career Day

School Career Day

A/N: Sorry for taking so long for an update here! You see, I'm still finishing the 'you have a boyfriend' one, together with my good friend Casizza... But obviously I'm not done because I haven't gotten anything written for the others. I think that this was a request by someone, so to whoever you are... Thank you for being an awesome person and requesting! Continue to send requests and comments in, kay?

Bruce Banner:

"Are you sure you want me to go, darling?" You had just told Bruce that they're inviting parent speakers for career day. You nodded.

"But what if... The other guy wants to make an appearance?" Bruce pressed. You thought about that. You had always wanted for your dad to come to school.

"Just remember to stay relaxed... You can always go in as a scientist, and I know very well that some of my classmates know your alter ego." You winked, making Bruce gulp. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright, sweetie."

--

"Woah... Bruce Banner!" Somebody exclaimed, making you laugh as your dad spoke.

"Is he.. The hulk?" Another one whispered. You nodded proudly, making them gasp.

Tony Stark:

You stood up, your classmates wondering why nobody was with you.

Ms. James, your adviser, asked you, "So, where is your parent for today, (Y/N)?" You waved her off.

"As you all know, I am (Y/N) Stark, so...well, my dad's supposed to be here. Furthermore-"

Right on his cue, Tony flew in with his suit from the backroom. Your classmates awed and whistled.

He quickly disassembled his suit and high fived you. You slowly moved to the side.

"Hello kids, it's me... Tony Stark. Today is the day you can tell everyone you knew... That you met the real and legit Iron Man." Everybody roared in happiness. You smirked.

Steve Rogers:

You carried his trademark shield up to the stage, which was where your school had decided to hold a Parent's Career Day.

You had planned your dad to enter like he always did, so...

"Umm, dad... I could use a little help here."

Steve slightly opened the door and pretended to act surprised. "Ah, I see my shield's there."

He popped out, and the whole room held teens and personnel with their jaws dropped. Steve was in his uniform. You gave a thumbs up. "Everybody welcome, Captain America!"

Natasha Romanoff:

"What would I actually talk about though?" Natasha leaned against the bedframe while you dressed up for school. You shrugged honestly.

"Maybe just tell them on how... Saving the world feels like." Natasha shrugged this time. "But I can't reveal who I work for, and you know that."

You smiled. "You'd be helpful either way."

Instead of speaking, your mom decided on doing a demonstration with your terror Physical Ed. teacher, and boy the crowd went wild.

Clint Barton:

"Okay, so to start off... I know all of you have your favorite archers, am I right?" You were crossing your fingers, hoping everything would go alright today.

Your fellow middle school classmates started naming Katniss, Susan, Legolas, etc.

Clint nodded thoughtfully, his hand on his chin. "Well, does anybody remember that... Battle of New York?" Everyone nodded, including the teacher.