How You Are After/During Endgame

A/N: HI everyone! So I just wanted to satisfy those who did want some preferences based after Endgame... and again, this is canon Endgame (well, as canon as it can because there still will certainly be some changes), so prepare some tissues. Love you all... requests and ship requests are welcome (I just have yet to gather them)

Bruce Banner:

"Strange, have you seen my father?" You walked up to the man as all of you were stepping out of the portals. You just had to meet him and make sure he was okay. Surely, the Hulk wasn't hard to miss?

"I'm sure he'll be here, kid. He's alive in this future." He nodded at you before going to talk with Wong. You sighed, seeing all the heroes come together... where was your father?

And then the sudden emerging of a 7 foot green specimen caught your eye. You grinned; he really was back.

Except, why the hell was the Hulk wearing glasses?

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Your father waved his hands around frantically as he saw you, stomping over to you. And yes, much to your bewilderment, he was actually stomping over to you... as the Hulk, with coherent thoughts... what?

"Whatever, I'll find out later." You told yourself as you decided to jump on your father's back. Maybe it'll be easier to attack these aliens from that height.

--------

"So you're... you're both the Hulk and my dad now? Like, simultaneously?" You asked in shock as you and him rode across the chaos. He grinned and looked at you momentarily before smashing some aliens to the ground,

"I know... I amazed myself to when it happened! Apparently I can both be the hulk and myself, and now I can control him better!" He sounded so joyous that your heart melted with happiness as well for your dad. He put you down, letting you aim your guns and smash down the other aliens as well. He looked at you nervously once your area was devoid of some of your enemies.

"I do hope that you'll still accept your old man, though?" He looked at you. You sighed, hugging him... or, hugging as much as you could reach at this height.

"Of course I do, dad! I'm so damn happy for you!"

"And I'm so damn happy that you're back." His smile was that of relief this time, and you both got back to work.

Tony Stark:

What hurt the most was how you saw him die right in front of your eyes.

You had seen what was happening with your own eyes - Thanos was closing in, ready to snap another time. You had adjusted the thrusters of your suit, it was the suit Tony had built for you all those years ago. But your heart stopped when you saw your dad with all the stones in his hand. You saw what it had done to Bruce, and you knew what it could do to him. You tried to go to him, but he managed to blast you back with his own thrusters.

"And I... am... Iron Man." His voice was hoarse, and your heart broke as you stood. You knew what he was going to do.

"DAD, NO!" You yelled with all your might, but it was too late. He had snapped with his Iron Man gauntlet, and your tears were pouring down your face. The world seemed to pause around you, though soon enough each of your enemies were turning into dust. Your dad had done it... but in the end had sacrificed his own life. After a few minutes of adjusting, the ringing in your ears still very much prominent as you rushed to your dad, who was crouched down with his breath shallow.

"Dad, no... no, please." Your tears were at a free fall now as your dad gave you a sad smile.

"Hey kid... it's okay. It's okay, take care of your mom and Morgan, okay?"  He said slowly. "I love you, 3000. Tell Morgan I do as well." His eyes brimmed with tears as well as he looked at you one last time, closing his eyes and letting go of your hand.