The Tagathon

Warning, this is not an update xD but this is a small reward for all of you who've been wanting to know more about the author behind this story :) 

I got tagged by my friend Andyy_23_XD and got tagged twice by another cool friend of mine, Casizza . 

Rules:

1) You have to list all the rules

2) You can't refuse

3) You have to do this in a week

4) List thirteen things about yourself

5) The title has to be creative

6) You'll have to tag thirteen more people

7) You can't tag the person who tagged you

THIRTEEN FACTS ABOUT CHARMAGNE115 :) :

 1) My eyes used to have a bluish gray color, and honestly my own family doesn't know why. It changed right after I hit nine months of existence, tho xD

2) I used to be an alto for a few years before I suddenly got moved up to soprano one in school. And honestly, I was grateful because I absolutely did not and could not fit in with the altos. It was just too damn low for me. 

3:)  I am actually left handed, so HELLO MY FELLOW LEFTIES!

4) The name I actually use is my second name, which is Chantal... more on the meaning of that later ;)

5) I actually am freaking scared of clowns. It was a phobia that started since I was a little kid, and before I just used to feel nervous whenever I see a clown picture,  but now the actual fear of it is creeping back.

6) I have been dealing with anxiety since I was ten, and am still dealing with anxiety, depression and panic attacks since I was 12. So to those who are going through the same thing, you are not alone.

7) I absolutely love cupcakes that my own family members and other relatives call me 'The Cupcake Killer'

8) I have been writing fanfics since I was nine years old, and I admit all of them were probably horrible

9) I have been a Junior Editor of my school's magazine, which is basically the counterpart of Editor-in-Chief in Elementary. Idk how I got there I mean my writing is lame af, but yeah... it was a stressful but fun time.

10) I am ofc a Filipino, who used to never speak the language til I was in third grade and had people getting annoyed with me for looking bitchy because I didn't speak my maiden language (i mean c'mon in my house we have to speak straight english despite the asian roots) (and psst, Casizza did tell you we were kinda twins lol)

11) My first crush was actually Nathan Kress from iCarly (and now i'm so proud that he's all hunky and fit and oMG)

12) My favorite animal is actually penguins, and I have been obssessing over my stuffed toy penguin named Petty for the last five years, which was when I first bought her.

13) I am legit not good in hardly any sport that involves a ball. Like I swear, balls hate me...does that mean I won't get married? *cue ba dum tss music if you understood me*