They're Having Nightmares - ENDGAME SPOILERS

A/N: Hello, I'm back! I'm still making the ships, so if you're interested... don't be afraid to send them in. Also, I'm a fairly new tumblr imagines account, so (I'm shamelessly self promoting, I know) please go over to tumblr, find me (user is multifandomprose) and give a follow/send requests! I write for other fandoms there as well.

Note: These chapters mainly apply to them talking to their daughters. I'm doing my best to try and improve my writing as well to make it more gender neutral very soon. Some of the timelines per parent may also change, meaning they can take place during different times.

Question of the day: What is your favorite scene from ENDGAME? (obvs do not read if you haven't watched it yet!)

Bruce Banner:

You woke up to the sound of a loud crash. Instinctively, you grabbed the Swiss knife your Aunt Natasha had given you and headed out of your room. You were hoping against hope that your dad hadn't transformed again. It's not that he scared you or anything, but the amount of renovations that would have to be done to the house would definitely take long. 

"Dad?" You knocked on his door, and you were greeted with the sound of your dad quickly shuffling towards the door. You sighed in relief - at least he was still normal.

"Hey, sweetheart. Is everything alright?" He ran a hand through his graying hair, and he was attempting a tired smile. Your eyes grew wider in concern.

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine... just the nightmares again. Been having them ever since... well, ever since everything we've been through these last year had happened." He pinched the bridge of his nose as he replied. It had been a year since Thanos had made half of all life disappear. You hugged him,

"We're going to be okay, Dad."

"I know, (Y/N). I just feel so guilty... like I could've done more."

"You know your did your best Dad." You reassured him. He chuckled at this, placing a kiss on top of your head.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Let's go have a midnight snack, or whatever you teenagers do at this hour."

"So do you mean scrolling through the internet until three in the morning?" You joked before holding his hand as you both walked towards the kitchen.

Tony Stark:

"PETER, I'M SORRY. Come back, please. Strange, Quill... hold on. Please. PLEASE." Tony had jerked awake, his breath uneven as he tried to remember where he was.

He was in his room, safe in his tower. His other home was already being made, and Pepper had gone on a trip to check on it. 

Then (Y/N), his girl... his lovely daughter... where was she?

"Dad?" A voice led him out of his thoughts, making him nearly jump out of bed. You were standing beside his bedside table, a glass and pitcher of water in your hand. 

"Baby, why are you here?" He stood up shakily, hugging you almost instantly. You chuckled sadly,

"You were screaming again. I couldn't just leave you here." You whispered as you rested your head on his shoulder. He sighed, squeezing your shoulders when he finally let go. "I'm sorry, kiddo... I didn't  mean to burden you. You shouldn't have come, I'll be fine."

"You're never a burden, daddy." You smiled at him, cupping his cheek. "We're your family, both mom and I. I'm never leaving your side. I'm not that easy to get rid of, either. I love you so much, Dad." You kissed his cheek, helping him as he got back under the covers. After he finished his drink, you took it as your cue to leave... until your dad's voice stopped you.