You Get Injured

You Get Injured

A/N: I myself have friends who are vERY AND I MEAN VERY OVERPROTECTIVE OF ME. So, in line with that, I've decided to do that...except, with the avengers as the ones fussing over (Y/N) instead of her friends. Goodluck, and sorry for such a long wait blame exams :(

Bruce Banner:

The moment he heard that you were injured he sprinted - Bruce didn't even know he could sprint. 

"Where is my daughter?!" He demanded, banging his fists on the table of the infirmary. Helen Cho jerked up, and forced Agent Hunter, your partner in the mission, forward. 

"You." He started, Romanoff spotting the situation and edging near the big guy already. He gripped Hunter by the collarbone, and Hunter started to shake in fear.

"What happened to my daughter?" He gritted his teeth, making Hunter's voice raise an octave, "Just a sprained ankle and broken wrist, sir."

"You let that happen to her?" Bruce raised his voice, making Nat steady him by the shoulder.

"N-no sir...please forgive me. I'll make it up to yOu and her."

"You better." The doctor released his grip, although there was still a little green present in his face. Without even giving time for Cho to protest, he entered your room. 

Tony Stark: 

"Stark!" Clint's voice chimed nervously, making Stark holler back but not turn away from what he was working on. 

"I HAVE SOME NEWS..." The archer yelled, trying to be heard as the rock metal music continuously blasted throughout the workroom.

"Hit me with it." Stark waved his hand, making the volume of his music die down. Unconsciously, Clint yelled in an even louder voice,

"(Y/N) IS HURT FROM A MISSION...SHE'S CURRENTLY PASSED OUT." Instantly, he regretted announcing it like that, for Stark surged forward, immediately in his Iron Man suit - letting out a string of curses.

"Damn it Barton you should've told me sooner. WHY THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER HURT?!"

Clint opened his mouth to answer, but Tony picked him up by the collar, "NEVERMIND JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS." 

Steve Rogers:

It has been two weeks since you got hit by three bullets in a mission - one in the thigh, two in the abdomen. Apparently, it was a miracle you survived.

You were about to make your breakfast when a very familiar voice stopped you, "Don't you dare think I'm allowing you to do that." 

You groaned, "Seriously dad, I'm almost healed up!" You sighed, although to your annoyance a dull pain from the wound hit you - making you winced. Steve rolled his eyes, getting the cooking materials from you.

"Yup, totally fine..(Y/N) Rogers what did I tell you about resting?"

"It's been two weeks!"

"Healing takes time!"

"Please let me be!"

"You are sitting on the couch, going to bed and not moving a finger." He said sternly, which stunned you to silence. You groaned again, "You sound like a mother."

"Mother Rogers, then." He chuckled. 

Natasha Romanoff:

"I will kill those who hurt you, bring them back to life and fuck them up again." Your mom nearly broke your mug of tea as she passed it to you.

"Mom really...it's okay." You tried to protest, but her death glare made you think otherwise.

"They hurt my baby... I will never let them get away with it."

"Mom...it's been a month since the incident."

"(Y/N) SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO PLAN A DEATH SCHEME HERE." 

Clint Barton:

"Dad, would you calm down or a moment?" You asked, taking every painful step on your crutches. It was your fifth mission, and you got a fractured leg.

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO SEND YOU ON THAT MISSION. LOOK WHERE IT GOT YOU!" Clint said, knocking a killer arrow with every step. You placed a hand on his shoulder, making him nearly hit you in the process

"Dad, really I'm fine.. stop worrying."

"Stop...WORRYING?!" He yelled, making you back away slowly...the Sermon on the Mount was about to begin.

Thor Odinson:

He would usually freak out, stomp around in his hammer while yelling, "KILL!" As you rested, the healers guarding your every move. 

Loki Laufeyson:

"WHAT KIND OF FOUL CREATURE WOULD DARE HURT MY BELOVED?!" Loki screamed, lashing his scepter against the tavern where you were resting.  Your dad was kinda the counterpart of the hulk in terms of anger management issues. 

"Master it was only an accident..." 

"EXACTLY." Loki nearly killed his assistant in the process. "THE PERSON THAT HURT HER IS AN ACCIDENT INDEED...NOW BRING HIM OR HER OR IT TO ME FOR ME TO KILL." 

Bucky Barnes: 

The moment Bucky opened the door to a nervous looking Steve, he knew something was up. 

Steve was about to open his mouth when Bucky raised his arm...well, the metal one. "If you're going to beat me around the bush Rogers...don't. What is it?"

Steve took a deep breath, "So(Y/N)isinthehospitalbecausewhenwewereonthemissionIwasbusytacklingsomebaddiesandthenshegotpoisonedandimsosorrypleasedontkillme." 

At first, Bucky just furrowed his eyebrows before realizing what he meant. Steve yelped as Bucky raced after him, heading to either kill his best friend in frustration or head to the hospital. I hope it was the latter.

Phil Coulson: 

"Dad...what the hell." You moaned, waking up to a room full of white. Damn, someone must've knocked you out.

 Phil nearly sighed in relief, caressing your cheek gently. "Thank God you're alive. I would mother hen over you but let's just leave that to another day." 

You chuckled weakly before frowning. "wait, dad...how long have you BEEN here?"

You swore you could see your dad smirk, "Hmm...let's just say I watched you while you were sleeping."

Maria Hill:

Honestly? You hardly ever got injured, because Maria always chose to fight by your side. 

Pietro Maximoff:

"Woah there, Speedy." Stark said in a slightly monotone voice, trying  to calm the agitated man. Pietro then proceeded to stop right in front of Stark, scaring the wits out of the man.

"YOU DO NOT WOAH ME STARK. MY DAUGHTER IS INJURED...THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS INJURED AND YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM?!"

"I g-guess, Speedy.. now would you please..."

Cue Pietro carrying Stark and doing something horribly disgusting but not sexual.

Wanda Maximoff:

Hmm...basically imagine everyone wailing in pain because they could see all their greatest fear. That was what happened.

A/N: I know this isn't my best shot, but I hope you guys like it :( love love.