You Joining SHIELD

You Joining SHIELD

A/N: Heyyy guys... So here is my update... I decided to go with this, and then I'm going to do some more. Request, comment on your thoughts, favorite, vote... Whatever floats your boat :) I thought of this because duhhh Avengers as overprotective parents and their reaction.

(N/O/I) - Name of instrument

Bruce Banner:

One of the main shocks to your dad was when he saw you at SHIELD's premises. You were secretly hired by the organization to assist their main researching unit while training you as a field agent on the side, since you still had school and your (N/O/I) lessons.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here? Were you looking for me?" He asked, immediately going to you. You shook your head nervously. Unfortunately, Fury decided to enter.

"Hello Doctor Banner, I guess you're happy that your daughter will be working with you." Your dad's eyes widened.

"W-what?"

Tony Stark:

"No, no, no and no." You groaned as your father stopped what he was doing and looked at you with his arms crossed.

"Dad please I'll do good." You practically begged. Your father scooped you up in his arms and brought you back to bed. He then ordered Jarvis to watch and see wherever you're going.

"I'm sorry. (Y/N), I just really don't trust SHIELD despite everything." Still Aunt Natasha managed to sneak you out and managed to piss/panic Tony to the core.

Steve Rogers:

"Are you really sure about this?" Steve cupped your hands in his. You sighed dramatically at your father. "Dad, yes... I really am."

He gave you a watery smile. "I can't believe it... My own (Y/N) joining to save America and the world in general.. Do good my love." You laughed.

Despite being kinda cool with his workplace's invitation, he still constantly checks on where you were training or goes on the same mission/s as you.

Natasha Romanoff:

She was very willing to put you in SHIELD, so you would know how to defend yourself in times of need. Still, she couldn't help but be overprotective.

"Remember to tell anyone on me if they go too hard on you alright."

"Yes mother."

"Remember if it gets too tough, just kick them in the balls."

"Yes mother."

"Oh and-"

"Mom I'll be fine." You laughed, waving her off. She sighed. "Alright then."

Clint Barton:

Your father had insisted that he be a co-teacher in training. You rolled your eyes playfully.

"It's okay if you can't do it right now, (Y/N)."

"Dad I'm ready." He sighed.

Thor:

Your dad's eyes widened at the offer. He always thought you would be trained here on Asgard.

"I shall see my darling (Y/N), though I wish you could be trained here on Asgard instead." You have thought of it before.

"Don't worry father, I'll still be training on Asgard... I'll be like you!" You smiled, which made your father do the same.

"Ah yes, of course, why didn't I think of that? But be careful little one, SHIELD isn't easy. Now come, let us go to Midgard."

Bucky Barnes:

Your dad had been raising an eyebrow at you for the last five minutes since you told him of your plan.

"I umm, are you sure of it, (Y/N)? This job is pretty dangerous." You nodded.

"I promise to be as safe as possible... Plus Uncle Steve will be with me!"

Bucky shrugged but still had his brow raised. "I don't know (Y/N), I'm still unsure."

"Dad Aunt Peggy founded it." You reminded. He nodded,

"Alright then... But swear to me that you'll be careful and call me when you're doing something."

Phil Coulson:

Coulson always secretly wanted you to join SHIELD despite it's dangers, because he knew you could become like him.

"Come on (Y/N), let's go." He wrapped his arm around your waist as he entered the premises. Many people greeted you since you were Phil Coulson's daughter.

"Just remember, train and avoid blue glowing scepters. Oh, and befriend Cap... He's.... Nice."

Maria Hill:

"I think I'm ready, Director." You said, sitting beside your mother who was having a discussion with Fury.
"Yes, she definitely is Director." Your mom nodded at you. Fury eyed you down.

"Are you sure about it, Agent Hill? She is in fact your daughter."

You glanced at your mom curiously. She shrugged and gave you a short smile. "She's ready. I'm worried definitely, but I know she'll manage."

Loki:

"Are you joking (Y/N)?! Absolutely not!" You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. You knew your dad hated SHIELD for imprisoning him.

"I will not allow it! How about if they are cruel to you for being related to me?" This will take a lot of explaining to do.

Pietro Maximoff:

Pietro sat on your bed. You had just told him about SHIELD recruiting you, and he told you he'd think about it.

"You see (Y/N), you know my backstory with Stark." You sighed, ready for the bad news.

"But I believe that you will be able to handle it. Just expect me to... Drop by a few times." You smiled, hugging your father.

Wanda Maximoff:

Your mom had took the news very lightly.

"That is good, (Y/N), at least you will learn to stay safe... But I shall order the Captain not to push you too hard or get you on missions just yet... I just need you to be trained since you are not a mutant such as I."

You nodded. "Alright, mother."

A/N: Comments and requests are welcome :)