Holiday Season

Holiday Season

A/N: Hi guys! So, here's a lil updated in line with the Holidayssss.....i hope you all enjoy, and well... If this is a different culture than yours... I hope you are enlightened and entertained :)

Question of the day: How do you celebrate the Christmas/Hannukah/Holiday season?

Bruce Banner:
Your family would stay up until 12 midnight to have an exchange of gifts. Of course, who would forget the cookies and milk?

Tony Stark:
You and your parents would have a movie marathon of Christmas films, and the whole tower would be filled with Christmas music.

Steve Rogers:
Since he takes the lyrics of his favorite song to heart, Steve decides to have your family roast some chestnuts by the fire, while telling Christmas stories and giving gifts.

Thor Odinson:

As he is new to the concept, he decides to follow Polish traditions. One of which is where you, him and Jane would set up the Christmas meal... and would start eating it when the first star in the sky appears.

Natasha Romanoff:

The two of you travel, then also have an exchange of gifts.

Clint Barton:

Your family goes to Greece, where your mother's relatives are and spend time in Thessaloniki, in which a three masted sailing ship are put up.

Bucky Barnes:

You guys practically have a cooking spree, since cooking tends to calm your father down. You and him wear onesies and drink hot choco.

Phil Coulson:

You would blast Christmas songs on your laptop. You'd spend time wrapping gifts not only for your friends but for the less fortunate as well.

Maria Hill:

Your family would sleep early on Christmas Eve, and have an opening of stockings on Christmas Day.

Wanda Maximoff:

You would go on to a mountain top, and camp out. You'd usually go to a place where there were pine trees, so your mom would joke that the star on the tree is the star gleaming from the heavens. 

Pietro Maximoff:

You would head to Sokovia and celebrate it over there, with Wanda sometimes joining in. He would buy some chocolates as well and would always make sure the Christmas tree is silver. *insert ba dum tss music*

A/N: And that was it! I'm sorry if it was crappy hehe I love you all.