Your Godparent

Your Godparent

A/N: Hi! As a New Year's Gift, how about a new update? Thanks for all the support, may we all have a very prosperous 2015!

Bruce Banner:
Godparent - Tony Stark
What he gives - lots of expensive stuff ((obviously)). He gave you VIP TICKETS to your favorite band/broadway show/artist's show during your birthday.

Tony Stark:
Godparent - Steve Rogers
What he gives - Love ((HAHA KIDDING)). He gives you paintings and buys your favorite book.

Steve Rogers:
Godparent - Natasha Romanoff
What she gives - she buys you the neatest clothes, whether you're a fan of jeans or dresses. She also teaches you fighting techniques needed during an emergency.

Natasha Romanoff:
Godparent - Clint Barton
What he gives - Anything you want, really XD.

Clint Barton:
Godparent - Pietro Maximoff
What he gives - He always takes you travelling across the world, which sometimes results in fights with your father.

Thor Odinson:
Godparent - Loki
What he gives - He blessed you with the gift of magic, specifically ice powers.

Bucky Barnes:
Godparent - Steve Rogers ((as well))
What he gives - err, look at Stark's XD. He also bought you a camera before.

Phil Coulson:
Godparent - Nick Fury
What he gives - He gives you weapons because you're a trained agent, and occasionally gives some cash, though it is rare.

Maria Hill:
Godparent - Phil Coulson
What he gives - He buys you merch of your fandom, or favorite hero since he himself is a fanboy.

Loki:
Godparent - Thor Odinson
What he gives - Despite the relationship of your father to Thor, the two of you are pretty close. He spoils you with plenty of Midguardian and Asgardian food, and occasionally trains you to become a warrior under Lady Sif's supervision.

Pietro Maximoff:
Godparent - Wanda Maximoff
What she gives - she buys you DVDS and hangs out with you. She occasionally teaches you some tactics.

Wanda Maximoff:
Godparent - Bruce Banner
What he gives - He tutors you when you're struggling in school, and he placed enough savings in your bank so you could finish your studies.

A/N: SORRY IT SUCKS. CONTINUE THE REQUESTS. ILY ALL