- Chapter 4

*

Laugh laugh, "oh y/n~ stop with that.. I saw you enjoying hmm?.." he leaned closer to me and cut the tape out of me and gave me his right hand to lift me up.

"Stand up, and Fix yourself." he added, you pick up your clothes as you stood up and started to fix your self normal

"let's go back." He whispered, you followed him to the door and before you could step out of the door he whispered something.

"Here, take my jacket. It will cover the hand marks." he turned around you and held you the jacket, you took the jacket as you wore it in front of him.

"Sorry." he added then left you completely alone, it didn't matter to you because of what he did, as you followed to leave the room you felt that your legs were getting weak.

"f-fucker" you whispered to your self, you have to get back to your friends that's why you also need to pretend that your thighs are okay.

"You fucking useless y/n, you let your self get touched by someone.. It's your fault, you never fight back. You stupid y/n" you were talking yourself about it and kept blaming your self.

5 minutes had past

Yuzuha's pov;

"Senju, do you know where's y/n? She's been gone since 30 minutes." you asked senju

"um no? I thought baji was with him, why?" Senju replied. "oh god y/n.. Where are you!" You can see that Yuzuha's face is worried about you and all of your friends because you were missing every since.

Y/n

God y/n where the fuck are you?! ;:
Tell us! Where the fucking are you ;:
Come back y/n, we're all worried about you, yk? All of your friends were worried ;:
Just fucking comeback! You idiot. ;:

New messages

Fuck it y/n! Where the hell are you! ;:
This isn't funny y/n. ;:
JUST COME BACK BITCH! ;:
I HATE YOU ;:
so much.. Y/n.. I hate you ;:

________

Your pov;

You can't receive any messages or calls from anyone because there's no signal in that room yet and.

After you've reached the middle of the building, the message were blowing up on your phone.

Incoming chats

Yuzuha: so much.. Y/n.. I hate you

Senju: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU..

Emma: Girl, it's not funny anymore..

Chifuyu: Hey! Y/n.

Kazutora: Y/n are you good?!..

Draken: where the hell are you boss..

Mikey: You slut! Why did you disappeared.

See more..

_____

as you read all of their message you run faster as you can until you've reached you building.

As soon as your breathing hard you spotted your friends and ran towards to them.

They all turned around when they heard someone behind them