- Chapter 35

Tw: smut, guns

"haruchiyo.. fuck." i groaned as he continued his tongue inside me, my hands were gripping his hair. "hold on my love. I'm almost finished." he muttered on my clit, I kept throwing my head back as i felt something goosebumps on me, "ahh.. Ack!?" i stopped, "what was that?" i thought myself.

A loud moan escaped from my mouth as his long tongue brushes my walls hard. "fuck. Haru! Aghh.. haa.." he pulled his tongue out with my sticky cum mixed with his saliva, "I'm done" he chuckled, i was catching breath as he lifted me up making me sit properly into the kitchen counter, "That pussy of yours is mine, no one could ever see or touch this again. I'll fucking cut their heads off. Got it?" he whispered hugging me.

I nodded as i pushed him slowly on his shoulder, "damn you.. You're taking my virginity away again." i hissed, he just then laughed at me. As he continued laughing someone knocked on the door which made our attention to the door. "open the door y/n.. It's kira." she whispered, i immediately stood up and grabbed my shorts on the ground and opened the door.

I wasn't expecting kira's face when i opened the door "kioko." she looked down sobbing, "h-huh?" i tilt my head as i leaned closer to her, "you might wanna see him right now." she higher her voice making me backed up. "what are you talking about?!" she looked up to me, "just freaking come with me!" he shouted as i took off the apron and immediately followed her.

We went outside and went on the cabin area. As my eyes spotted many students or people gathering around circle, we ran towards as my eyes grew and saw kioko, he was shooted on his chest, and he's chained on his wrist. I saw Emma, Yuzuha and baji behind as i walked to them, "what happened?" i asked nervously,

"thanked God you're here y/n" Emma whispered.

"we don't know, all i know is someone saw him already like that and-" baji

"a killer in this island. It's dangerous out here and also, reiner and blake was founded in their dorms like kioko and it was a past few days? I forgot," Yuzuha spoken.

My eyes grew as those words flew in my own ears.. "them too?" i whispered to myself, "niko too.. What was happening?" i thought myself as i remembered all what kira told me before, pink mullet man and two lavender man, could be sanzu, ran and rindou, they has too.

Sanzu's pov;

Ran called me to come over at his place so i immediately dressed myself up. I left my dorm with the keys and went straight on Ran, I knocked at his door and rindou opened it for me glaring. He let me inside and still staring at me, "what's your problem?" i asked seriously, "what's my problem? You. We almost got caught by killing your fucking girlfriend's ex. Both of me and Ran. Why do you have to kill every man who touches her?! What if she finds out? And this is wrong haruchiyo, you're kinda obsessed with her." Rindou gripped his gun beside him.

"chill out rin. You're not gonna get caught anymore, I'm on the control. Well maybe you're right, I'm obsessed after all. But who cares? She's all mine right? All mine." I smirked as my mouth wide open with my scars. "poor little angel, must have been worried whose our next target." Ran mewled behind. "What's the point ran?! She's too innocent—" rindou cut off when i took his gun on his pocket.

"she's not when it comes to sex, hmm.. Having a sex with her is what i want. She'll never finds this out. But if she did, well i have no choice but to pull over our next plan" I twisted the gun. "that's too much haruchiyo. Well rindou's right i mean" kokonoi showed up behind. "didn't know you were here." i muttered. "she's too young to be in this situation and why don't you just enjoyed your life on the both of you? By not being obsessed, and you couldn't killed her friends so sudden." kokonoi.

"shut up or i'll risk your life." i turned around and pointed at the gun to koko. "just wait till our plans work."

Y/n's pov;

"this is a dream right? Kioko, nico,  and who's next? Me?!" I shouted at Kira. "shh, there.. There, it's alright don't worry. We're gonna find that suspect." she handed me a glass of water as i refused. "It's endless Kira! That one person whose obsessed with me will continue killing people's who is closed to me!" i cried as Hina rubbed my back while Emma is fixing my hair.

"She's right. This is endless but only if we find out and end that life of who's obsessed with her right now." Senju muttered behind, "agreed." Yuzuha took a sip on her water. "what's the man looks like?" Yuzuha added. "he's hair is pinkette mullet and wearing a green stripes." Kira replied before i could. Senju's eyes went wide as she heard kira's word. "and?" Yuzuha grind. "i don't know.. That's all I've seen, nothing else."

"couldn't be sanzu?!" Senju shouted as Kira turned around to her. "who's that?" she asked. "he's my brother and his hair is pink mullet and wear those green suit." Senju uttered. All of us went silent when Senju spoken, "well it's my pleasure to ask him." she whispered, "eh?!" all of us looked up to her. "but later."

All of us turned around when we saw chifuyu shouting and my other friends behind,