- Chapter 15

"Y/n-" Senju cut off as covered her mouth to shut using my hands, "Nonsense." I coldly whispered.. She stopped for a seconds seeing her eyes widen up, "eh?~" I muttered confused.
Just a few seconds her eyes went calm this time.. "What's with your eyes earlier?" I asked her "w-what? Nothing.." She replied, I tilt my head as I spoke "tell me~~" I groaned as I started to giggled her shoulders.

"Ah! I told you it's nothing!-" She replied, sometimes I don't believe her if her words were suddenly repeated.
"YOUR FUCKING LYING~" I whispered
"No! I'm not you shut up-" Senju cut off again as someone spoke from the back, "Stop.." We turned around and we saw Izana holding a ball compared to the net. "Tennis? Ya'll?" He asked as he threw and threw the ball up and down, I gave him a small smirk as I walked towards to him.

Leaning closer to his face, "Sure.. Why don't we try it first." As if both of me and Izana were good at playing tennis so we've been playing that since elementary. He then gave me a smirks
And our lips almost touched but I snapped out as Emma screamed. "FUCK! THE QUEEN AND KING OF THE TENNIS IS BACK!!" She shouted while I was blushing because Izana just kept staring at me..

"Sure~" he whispered to my ears, my heart beat was pounding and I couldn't stop but to snap myself out of it, I then gently moved away. I then slapped my self to snapped out of it.
"Eh-" I whispered "Meet me at the backyard.. Izana~" I whispered as I walked out.. Leaving my friends alone. "b-but I don't know wher-" he cut off as walked faster.

I leave a little smirk on my self, getting ready.. But before that I'll have to change my clothes first. Done I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and long Adidas track pants.. I immediately held to the backyard and I saw my friends already there, "well well, well." I whispered as I slowly walked towards to them, they all turned around to me especially izana as he throw the net to me "fetch" he whispered and immediately fetched the net spinning around,

"you better win again y/n" Senju whispered as I turned around to her eating popcorn "where in hell did you get that?" I asked. "Oh," She was about to say something but Izana spoke that made her words cut. "Come on y/n~" he whispered as he pulled my tied hair. "Ah!" I screamed, but I just followed him in a few seconds, we held in the soccer field.. Stretching our body, I let out a small sigh.. I was not ready when he suddenly threw the ball, luckily I didn't missed that, I threw the ball with the net so hard but.

He was still managed to not avoid that throw, "Damn it!" I clicked my tongue as the ball were going left and right. Finally the moment arrived, as the ball was into me again I freaking tried my best to threw the fucking ball hard and he dodge it, "FUCK! YES BABY!" I shouted with my happy tone. I saw Izana kneeling "FUCKING BALL!" He shouted, I leaned closer to him and held my hand, "its just the beginning babe, you don't have to worry about." I teased smirking,

I then saw his face looking a red tomato, "um?" I whispered confused "BABE?!" I heard Emma shouted, I turned around to her seeing my friends face shocked. "What?" I tilted my head, "You did not just call him babe.." Baji shouted, "what?~ that's the sign I'm teasing him." I replied as I kicked Izana's arm to make him stand up, "Rematch, were not done yet, babe~" He whispered as he stood up giving me a teased smirk. "oh shut up! It's non purpose calling me babe" I whispered, "But you called me babe tho~" he whispered, "THAT WAS A JOKE YOU BITCH," I screamed.

He just then gave me a small laugh in himself, going back to our positions, throwing the ball, this time he's calm and saw his purple eyes focusing on me, and i suddenly trip out and dodge the fucking ball, "FUCK!–" I whispered to myself, I heard Izana burst out laughing "God," He whispered and continued laughing, I stood up since I fell on the ground with my butt,

11:03 am

We're already '26-20' and he was leading the board. "FUCK FINE! I SURRENDER!" I screamed as i throw the net on the ground, falling down with my butt again, I was stretching my body to calm as I felt Izana coming towards to me, "How cruel..~" he groaned to tease me, I saw him holding some plastic bottles "here." he whispered as he sat down beside me. "thanks" I replied and immediately started to drink the water, "bitch calm down" he whispered

In just a few seconds we started to say something different and have a little chat with him, both of us were laughing.. As my friends walked towards to us, including Sanzu.. With his hands in his pockets. Back to my friends, "What's with you two chatting about.." Senju joined, "none of your business" I replied, "Nyenye" She teased he suddenly patted my hair, what for? I asked myself, he just then started to rubbed it, "HEY!" I shouted as I removed her hands.

"Anyways, y/n.. You lost" Izana joined, I then turned my gaze into him and finally I stood up as I kicked his balls straight, "ah! Fuc–" He screamed, I saw my friends eyes went wide, "Shut the fuck up, it's your fault.. You keep staring at me." I whispered and slowly walking away "T-that hurts!" he shouted, "hmp" I whispered "damn~"
Draken whispered. "You fucker! If you fucking have balls right now, I'll fucking cut yours, in your own eyes!!" He shouted,

"as if I have~" I whispered, "and you won't be able to see my beautiful face again~" I added "S-SHUT UP!" He groaned, Both of I and Senju started to laugh as we went inside because it's getting hot outside. "what's for dinner?" She asked me as she wrapped her hands to my arms. "What do you want then?" I gently asked, I just then saw her face turning red, making her gay panicked again.
"e-eh~ i-i don't know.." She whispered blushing.

"alright," I replied.. "do you mind if you call them to come inside?" I asked her, she nodded her head as a reply.
I give him a smile as she left still blushing. I couldn't stop but to hold my blush too.

...

Hello everyone this is rvenqrl as ranzour and I'm really really sorry for the errors and bad grammars.. I'm totally desperate about it, I'm really sorry! Please excuse it if you're not used to it.

I'm really sorry, I forgot to publish this chapter.. I'm really busy at school so sometimes I don't have a time.. I'm really sorry again for the long wait

And for some how I wanna make this chapter gl contents :v

And for the last this is rvenqrl, see you tomorrow and wait for the chapter 16 to be published, stay stunned and see you! keep safe as usual