- Chapter 14

Warning: strong language!⚠️

A/u: I don't ship the others side characters of this chapter, so please if you're uncomfortable within. Just ignore it!

"FUCKING DAMN MANSION" Kazutora groaned, I let a small laugh
"Ah~ stop with the nonsense, I wanna have some fun right now~" I whispered as I stepped in, "Fuck you!" Baji shouted as he followed, as all of them exploring everything I asked Senju if she wants to drink with me.. "sure ya darling~" she softly whispered..

"which one?" I asked her, "oh oh! cola dear." she replied, I then nodded and grabbed some cola for me and her
"thank you girl, you're the best~" she added, I cleared my throat as I spoke, "No shut up! You are!" I shouted.. "what a lie" she whispered as she take a sip of the cola as well as me. *gulp*

"Now shall we join to them?" she asked me, "of course–" I replied, she then grabbed my wrist.. Pulling me aside Mikey, but why tho? "I mean, I'll play with Yuzuha, have fun with mikey~" she teased as she left me with Mikey all along. "n-no! Senj–" I cut off
"you heard what she said? have fun with me.." he whispered "a-ah..okay okay chill, let me out firs–" you cut off again as he hugged you tight.

"mikey stop~"

"no." he whispered, "f-fine I'll play with you! Just get the fucking off me." I giggled, he then slowly do what you said.. You sight. "come one already~ let's play air hockey~" he then force you to play, you agreed for some reason, just a minute you both started to play air hockey..

"Dang looking good mikey~" baji teased from the back which made Mikey loose his points, '3-2' I then hold my laugh as I saw his faces angry
"Fuck you baji! FUCK YOU!" Mikey shouted "I love you too~" Baji whispered giving mikey a smile..
"Few more rounds and I win~" I whispered while smirking, "Shut up," Mikey groaned

7-3

"ah hah!" I screamed, "DANG IT!" Mikey shouted with an annoyed tone
"I told you~ I've already won.." I then teased, Mikey then crossed his arms
"oh mikey~ my girlfriend won~" Senju whispered teasing Mikey as she hold my waist.. I was surprised when Senju said that.. But it's our friendship thing so it's normal too, it's also a thing for teasing someone, Mikey turned around to us.. Seeing how Senju hold my waist..

"Back off you idiot!" Mikey shouted.
"she's mine you dumbass!" Mikey added "No~ she's mine actually~" Senju kept teasing Mikey not until Mikey pulled me aside, as well as Senju.. Looking like tagwar, "oh get off naughty boy, she's mine~" Senju whispered "you sure?" Mikey replied.

"oh God.. Not this again–" I heard mitsuya whispered, "Stop it already," Yuzuha groaned.. "Senju– stop I swear, you're totally mak-" Emma cut off as Sanzu spoke. "bastards, Let her go, None of her is yours.. She's mine." Sanzu then grabbed my hand, but Senju stop him, "Hey~ you totally ruined my plan! I HATE YOU FUCKING BITCH MOTHERFUCKER ASSHOLE!" Senju shouted making my eardrums broke.

"fuck- Senju really.. You fucking broke my eardrum" I whispered.. Sanzu sighs, "I'm glad i've ruined it." Sanzu spoke as we sat down on the comfy couch, he then hold my waist making me sit on his lap, I cleared my throat as I started to act an help sign to Hina, I keep making an eye contact to her but it seems like she wanted me to stay like this, I felt Sanzu Hugging me tight as I saw my friends face laughing quietly, but not Mikey.

"mm.." Sanzu kept sniffing on me while hugging me tight, "God you smell good." he then finally whispered
not until he reached the back of my neck,

Sanzu's pov;

I started to lick her neck making an eye contact to Mikey, "hah-aru" Y/n tickled. I saw Mikey glaring at me
I decided to lick and lick y/n's neck to get Mikey's attention, "s-stop haru-" she softly whispered, giggling herself.. Finally I saw Mikey glaring at us.. I stopped for a second and kissed her on the cheek.
"T-that was unexpected so far.."Senju whispered,

"freak! Get away!" Y/n shouted as she stood up, I gave a little smirked to Mikey.

Y/n's pov;

"Not this shitty again" I whispered to myself, I ran towards to Senju as she whispered "wanna play air hockey with me too?" she asked me, "no.. Wanna play somethin' different." I replied, "like what?" Chifuyu asked.
"oh! Maybe.." Emma whispered "Simon says?" She added, "boring." I whispered as I sat down, "No I meant, Simon says but different this time!" Emma shouted.. "what do you mean?" Hina asked "you'll get to know," Emma replied, "so what do you say?" Emma added..

It was a bit boring but we all just agreed and gathered around making circle "So what now? Who will be the Simon?" I asked Emma, "I will!" Baji shouted, we all agreed.. Just a few seconds we started already. "Simon says find your partner!" Baji shouted
While I was just sitting pretend that i didn't heard him. But suddenly someone grabbed and made me stood up, I turned around and I saw Sanzu.

"WHAT THE FREAK!" I screamed I saw my other friends already found their partner.. "I forced Mikey.. Sorry~" Izana whispered "You heard what Simon says right?" Sanzu gently whispered as he grabbed my waist pulling me aside, made me red tomato
Senju then noticed me while her hands were on Kazutora's shoulder
"y/n's blushing huh?~~" she teased
Before I could say anything Baji shouted.

"Simon says carry your partner!" he shouted as he carried Chifuyu, while the others did,.. Including me and Sanzu, He then carried me holding my back and my legs, he started to tickled it which is made me giggled, "ehh~ haru!" I screamed, I saw him giving me a teased smile. "Shut the fuck up with your face!" I shouted "sorry.." he whispered, "Great job everyone.." Baji joined. "anyways"

"Simon says get a bed!" Baji shouted

But what was that for?

I saw Sanzu smirked, weird.. "baji– what in the world Simon are you!" Senju shouted. "this is a kinda boring, Baji we're not kids anymore." I joined
"nah ah I would rather play other games than this." I added as I jumped between Sanzu,

Then the others followed me including Emma, Yuzuha, Senju, Hina, Mikey, Mitsuya, and takemichi. Since Hina forced Takemichi too. We were all standing at the door deciding to leave but then suddenly the other stopped us. "Alright alright okay! Let's just play another games that fit to us!" Baji shouted, I turned around as I whispered something. "Good, that game anyways are so pathetic." I muttered.

Chifuyu suddenly pointed at Senju "It was Senju's idea! Not us" He whispered, "yes I know, forget her.. It's fucking childish anyway" I teased
"Excuse me?! You used to play that before!" Senju shouted. I covered my ears to tease her more. Copying what she'd always said. "Shut the fuck up or I fucking suck your mouth!" Senju shouted, "Then suck it," I murmured.

"Fuck you!" She screamed. Just a few seconds we've made an eye contact and seconds past I burst out laughing as she did too, "Idiot!" I shouted. "what in the world.." Emma whispered confused.. "Are they-" Yuzuha cut off. "You- no seriously!" Senju whispered. "Nyenye~ shut up already~~" I teased.

...

Hello everyone this is rvenqrl as ranzour and I'm really really sorry for the errors and bad grammars.. I'm totally desperate about it, I'm really sorry! Please excuse it if you're not used to it.

I'm really sorry, I forgot to publish this chapter.. I'm really busy at school so sometimes I don't have a time.. I'm really sorry again for the long wait

And for the last this is rvenqrl, see you tomorrow and wait for the chapter 15 to be published, stay stunned and see you! keep safe as usual