- Chapter 18

⚠️Smut & words!⚠️

You woke up in the soft bed sheet as you saw your friends asleep hugging themselves, you turned around to Sanzu and you saw him sleeping with his beautiful eyelashes down and his pink hair messed up and his hands were hugging your waist, rubbing yours eyes as you realize it was all a dream, you've dreamed about Sanzu's fucking you again.. "hm.." I hissed, you felt so thirsty but you can't feel your legs move.. "eh?" I whispered to myself.

I then shake Sanzu to wake up as his eyes stared at yours, "Hey haru.." I hissed "hm? Need somethin'my love?" he gently whispered as he stood up while, wondering why'd he woke up that so fast you cut off wondering as he lean closer to you. "my love?" he whispered. "oh, ye sorry.. Can you go grab some water? I can't stand up that much.. Please?" I command.

He gave me a sweet smile on his face with his scarf "Sure my love, anything else?" he asked, "no.. That's all, all I need is water.." I replied. Before he could leave he gave me a small kiss on my cheek and left, after 2 minutes had past, he came back holding a glass of water.. He sit down next to me and gave me the glass of water, he'd watched me drink my water as if made me turn a blushing tomato.

"eh! Don't stare at me like that!" I screwed, "why? I can stare at you every time I want." he hissed.. "hey.." he added, "I miss you." he whispered as he leaned closer to me "what the fuck do you mean? I'm literally infront of your fucking face" I whispered, you're too innocent this time so you wouldn't get what does he really mean. "no i mean, I miss fucking you" he whispered holding your thigh, your eyes suddenly went wide as you heard his words.

"please?.." he beg, "no please, I'm tired of that shit.." I replied, "fine" he hissed with an annoyed tone. You're even still tired as shit so you lay down wrapping the blanket that Sanzu gave you, he then followed.. He lay down next to you as he lean himself to your warm body, he then covered himself too with the blanket since the blanket was big enough for the both of you.

His left hand suddenly ran to my chest "ah! Har-" he cut me off by his right hand "Shh, hold your lovely moan darling." he whispered while squeezing my breast "mmh~" I tried to hold my dirty moan but his hands were literally hard.. He'd almost turn you up but you snapped yourself out of it not until his words speak "I'm hungry, and thirsty.. I want to eat you my love, please? I'll be gentle this time." he whispered to my ear.

"no haru.. I can't be with all this situation, yes I'm 18 but I'm really not ready for this.. Maybe if I turn 23.." I whispered, my words made him shiver for a moment but it doesn't look like it hurts to him, how pathetic he are. "but we've done this 3 times in a row," he spoke.. And then his words made you embarrassed infront of him as he squeezed your breast "a-ah~" I moaned, "but still, I wanna hear your moans my love, I want you to call me daddy again," he whispered.

"just stop it already God, is this the solution how'd you wanna be my fake boyfriend?" I hissed, "it's just the beginning my love.." he whispered.
I just nodded at him, as the time past its been 1 hour and I almost fell a sleep again because his soft hands kept playing, sucking my breast and im also sleepy again but I can't even close my eyes at once, his hands were literally waking me up sometimes, "yes yes haru stop it now." I whispered as I gently removed his hands to my breast. Finally I'm free,

I felt crazy here because I suddenly checked my breast and holy mother fucker there was a hand mark on it, goddammit, I realized we're leaving tomorrow and I still have this fucking new hand mark, it will shown if I wore a bikini right? "You fucking whore, how am I supposed to wear a bikini, you just left an hand mark!" I whispered shouted, he let out a small laugh as he whispered back "really? Let me see" he whispered,

And there it is I fell on his tricks as I thought he'll just check his hand mark but no, I regretted it so much because as he lean closer since I don't wear any bra anymore because it's the time he was playing on my breast, he got covered by the blanket as well as me.. We're both covered, I was such a fool right now because he just suddenly sucked my breast by a surprise, "Ahh..!" a small moan came out from my mouth, this little shit then just let a small moan to as my hands were spread on his pinkette hair.