- Chapter 34

🔞Smut

..

WHY AM I EVEN DOING This, it feels weird.. I wanna stop already but my hands says the opposite, it's my first time touching myself, is it? I'm so done after I've wet all the bedsheets, now i'll have to wash them all up.

But still, "t-this is- unbelievable!" I shouted as i pulled of the dildo covered with my cum. I'm strength. I have to stop, I can't move my body, it's driving me crazy. Fuck, I shouldn't done this,

I tried to reached for my clothes and finally, I stood up trembling and having a hard time walking. I then removed the bedsheet all the way. I then replaced my laptop at the study table and went straight to the bathroom. Have to wash all of this.

Waiting for the machine to dry the bedsheets but it will be any longer so i went to the kitchen to go grabbed some coffee, I rest my hands on the kitchen counter while looking down. Just then i heard sound beep and the doo opened. It was sanzu, "kya?!"

"what's with the face?" he asked confused as he was taking off his neck tie. "a-ahh.. Nothing?" I replied, fuck! I forgot to wash or hide the dildo. I'm dead, "can you make me coffee too?" he uttered and close the door and immediately lean closer to me to hug. "sure..", "i'll just change my clothes, be right back love" he placed a kissed as my body went free, "wait!" I stopped because the dildo was still covered with my cum and i forgot about it.

"what?" he turned around at my shocking face but i didn't reply so he turned back and went straight on the bedroom, as he opened the door, something fell off. It was the dildo, "sanzu-!"

He looked down as he saw the dildo laying closer on his to feet.
"hmm? when did it got here,"

Fuck, I'm screwed. "and why is it all covered with.." he muttered as he picked it up and turned to me. "did you used this, love?" he looked up to me serious as i froze standing, I looked away to avoid his question as he leaned closer to me and lift my chin to faced him, "answer me," he hissed rubbing the dildo, I still didn't answer.

"I won't repeated what i've said y/n, I'm not mad.. Just tell me that truth.."

"yes! I did." i finally replied which he'd smirked in front of me, he then patted my head and kiss me on my forehead, "and you didn't told me huh?" he whispered on my ear, "yes i know i'm sorry~ it just blow up my mind and it forced me by my self!.."
I sniffed, why am i sobbing?

He then pulled me for a hug, "shh

He then pulled me for a hug, "shh.. why are you crying for now? You kiddo, i told you i won't get mad if you'd tell the truth.." he whispered in a soft tone, "but i just touched myself.."

"there, there.. don't be pick me, such a big baby." he teased, "damn you!" i hissed as i heard him starting to laugh.

...

After that night, i woke up and saw sanzu's not around, where could he be now? I stood up deciding to go out and eat to the restaurant or just cook for myself?

As i was about to go grab my towel my phone rang, it was dad, shoot. I immediately picked up the phone, "d-dad?" I whispered on the phone, "how's my princess doing there?" he greet. "d-doing fine, how's mom and you?" I asked as i felt someone hugged me from behind, i didn't get a chance to think who it was when my dad spoke. "fine as usual, so when will you be able to get home?" he muttered. "I told you 4 days more and this event is over.." I hissed,

"well, i'll call you later princess.. I still have a meeting." he mewled as i turned off the phone, "who's that?" sanzu asked from behind. "my dad.." I replied, he stopped hugging me as he made me turn around to him, "you hungry? huh?" he asked, "a bit."

"come on let's cook together." he whispered in his soft voice, he dragged me to the kitchen as he carried me and place me on the kitchen counter, the sink were behind me as sanzu held the apron and wore it to me, he just then spread my legs on the counter which made me shocked,"Sanzu?!" I shouted, "why? this is my breakfast." he muttered as he immediately lowered my shorts and panty, "fuck. Your perverted pussy is dripping already." he smirked.

His hands were circling my folds as i felt his hands pushed inside me "acck!" i screamed, i tried to move his hands away but it just couldn't, "haru.. nghh.. Stop it please ahh-" i moaned as he pushed a last hard thrust and free'd me. "you've already lost your virginity and what's wrong with that?" he whispered licking his fingers with my cum.

He lowered his head all the way to my dripping as i felt his cool hot tongue against my entrance, "FUCK!" I screwed as my other hand rest on the counter, I patted my hands on sanzu's pink mullet hair to make him go deeper, this is insane. A loud moans keep escaping from my mouth and couldn't think of any but him.

"haru-haruchiyo.. yes hmm.. Keep doing that-ahh.. Yes fucking like that, don't stop please.." I cried in pleasure, his tongue always turned me on and with this situation, and fuck. We're fucking in the kitchen counter, we're exposed from the glass door of the balcony.

"Like this?" he moaned inside me as his tongue got dipper inside, I threw my head and almost hit my head at the counter-top of the kitchen. He kept his tongue rubbed inside me more and more, kind of breakfast i am.

"I'm- cumming haruchiyo, fuck it ahh.." I flinched, "then cum on my mouth" he whispered on my entrance as my cums came out and he started to lick and taste my cum. Neither of that.