- Chapter 37

It's been a week since I'm here at the hospital. The doctor keep saying that they have to focus on my neck due to blood pressure and kept popping out blood. And a lot of my friends were the only one whose visiting me, except for Sanzu, he only visited me one time the day i opened my eyes as i saw him. Thanks to kira for always at my side, my anxiety is coming back and always overthink over that guy.

Kira and wakasa was here to calmed me as always, a blood keeps popping out when I'm only shouting or arguing.. Sometimes when my heart keeps pounding fast and hard breathing. My mother and father decided i will stay longer in this hospital until I'm fully-healed. I wanna get out soon enough and since I've been skipping school. And the fact is kira was sacrificing her sleep just for me because she can't sleep straight because of me. I even complained with her to sleep but she kept refusing.

I always watched the sunset through the window as some o  f my tears were falling for some reason. The last word of sanzu before he leave me was.

"I'll be finding you as always y/n, and you're only mine. Only mine, i will get you someday and be mine forever."

It's creepy since that and all of that makes any scene now. And the day that wakasa visit me and told me something more about his dreams.

"y/n.. You need to be careful for that man named 'Sanzu haruchiyo' it's creeping me out also when he kept appearing to my dreams, and I've seen you there. Kinda scary when i saw you abused by him.. Like obsessed with you.. Don't say I didn't warned you y/n, I'm doing this for your own good."

It's been weird since they're all talking about the past of what will happen to me. And I'm still curious of the killer this weekend, i wasn't informed about sanzu yet and i haven't remembered anything he said before fucking me dust.

Also ryusei from our class. He's on my side sometimes when Kira was out for something.

...

It's almost the middle of the night and Kira wasn't here because she has to visit her grandparents in another city and ryusei and the others were busy so I have to sleep alone and watch myself, alone.

A voice male came out of nowhere as i saw sanzu, he was holding a flowers and as soon as he leaned closer to me, he placed a kissed on my forehead while I'm speechless. "Did ya miss me?" a playful tone whisper, "hmm.." i looked away since I'm still mad at him for not visiting me and showing up late, "oh don't be mad.. I'm here now and i will take you." he muttered as my phone rang and wakasa is calling but i didn't answer because sanzu pulled me for a kissed as my neck damage, asshole.

"hmpp!"

My phone keep switching call, Kira, wakasa and my father. Once i felt something sharp on my arm and i kinda felt dizzy and sleep, sanzu then broke the kiss as my eyes keep shutting. "sweet dreams, my love" he whispered again in a playful tone with his soft voice as everything went black on my eyes. He injected me.

...

I opened my eyes as i found myself chained. My wrist my neck my feet and tape on my mouth. "how's sleep?" a familiar voice flew, it was sanzu holding a gun. "mmm?!" I hummed scared. "I told you, i'll be back and take you away like i always said." he chuckled. "and, no one will get to touch and see you anymore, I brought you somewhere that no one will find you.." he removed the tape on my wrist as i breath heavily, catching my breath.

"What are you—"

"shh shh, why are you scared of your boyfriend? why don't you just thanked me for killing every man who touches you." his words threw as i was shocked because he was the killer behind of all, and every man who touched me is weirdly disappeared because of him?!

"bastard! How could you do this to me?!" I cough. "and also, I'm the one who's been stalking you since the middle of the school, how ashamed, why can't you see everything? I even asked you if it's okay that i'm the killer and you agreed, that's because. I'm fucking you.. Right?" his eyes widen up as well as mine, he's the one. He's right. I'm blind

"enough is enough!" I shouted as he lifted my chin up using his index and thumb finger, "what I'm doing is the best for us, I told you. You're only mine, we could live happily, my amor." he chuckled, "I shouldn't trusted you before fucker! let me go!" I shouted turning my gaze on him, "mine is mine. You can't escape me darling, you're only mine." he uttered.

"do you have any idea how i miss your pervert pussy that only belong to me?" he tilted his head, "Yeah that's right and i won't let you harass me ever fucking again!" I shouted. His instant gaze on me never left as soon as the haitani brother's showed so sudden. "speaking of witch."

A white hair suddenly showed behind the haitani brother's and i was surprised to see.. Senju, she was looking down and her face was like she heard or she experienced something bad, she was also tied up. I could see a tears falling down oh her.

"oh yeah I forgot, I set Senju to intercept you. So my plan could go easily, fun isn't?" the pink mullet man, "Senju?.. How could you!" i cried. I've heard no response as sanzu leaned closer to me, "look what she have heard." sanzu's voice made me stop shivering at Senju as sanzu played something on his phone.

I was shocked when i heard my voice and mikey having a chit-chat. It was last week. The day I kissed mikey. I'm betrayed. "good job to my little sister, now time for you to see hell." Senju looked up shocked, her eyes grew bigger of what she just heard.

"sanzu— you can't, after all I've gave what you want? You groomed me, i was forced by you. I couldn't do such a thing to y/n like this. But just like you said, you'll ended up killing all of us if i disagree! Just why?! Just let the both of me and y/n go! You psychopath obsessed!" senju yelled.

I was flustered of what I've just heard. She was groomed by sanzu, he forced Senju to look at me after all time. he forced her to spy on me. "no! just take me away and let Senju go!" i shouted, I know what I'm doing, Senju agreed to his brother because she doesn't anyone of his friends get killed by his brother. Including me.

They all turned their gaze on me of what i just spoken.

"are you fucking deaf sanzu?! let her go! One more and i will make sure you will regret this."