- Chapter 23

Thursday - 6:30

"love? Wake up love."

I felt someone is shaking me so I moved a little annoyed but still, someone is still waking me up. I wake up and I saw Sanzu already dressed up. "what?!~" I yawned. "it's time for breakfast, aren't you coming?" he whispered, I rubbed my eyes as i told him I should take a clothes first. "No worries love, I already dressed you up.. Now come on before the food gets cold." he whispered as he tucked my hair to my side ears.

I realize I'm wearing his oversized jacket and just wearing some waist track shorts, as if it was covered by sanzu's oversized jacket and now I look like I don't wear shorts. I followed Sanzu and we're holding hands together because I asked and I'm still shy by those other guys.

The food was already preferred and I sit beside sanzu shaking in nervous

The food was already preferred and I sit beside sanzu shaking in nervous.. I also could feel someone will react about last night. "what's with the last night–" rindou suddenly cut off when thankfully Senju called me, my phone rang.

I answer the phone and holy motherfucker, those speakers are very loud "BITCH WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!~" Senju shouted which made my eardrums broke. "Kinda help me with this stupid man!" she added and I was confused "I'm with your goddamn brother and what the fuck do you need" I muttered from the phone, "Just fucking help me with Wakasa! He's fucking drunk and he kept saying your name, he drank too much last night and we're in this still shitty goofy yacht bar, just help us right now!" She shouted again

"Yes fucking you, chill you freak.. please turn that speakers off! It's freaking annoying." I whispered. "Yeah yeah right, where the both are you?! I haven't seen you last night." she uttered, "fucking no, just later on bring him into his hotel room and I will confront him" I replied. "fine!" she groaned as she hang up the call.

"who's wakasa?" Sanzu suddenly asked, "non of your business." I replied, "what do you mean none of my business? I just literally fuck you last night–" he cut off, "alright alright, he's just my friend so fuck your mouth, now shut up" I hissed.. I even felt so embarrassed after having a sex with sanzu last night because I literally moan too loud.

10 minutes..

I didn't eat too much lately because I was already full and I'm kinda bored in this yacht "Can we fucking go back, I still have a lot to do~" I groaned. "Later" Ran muttered, "Please~ it's getting bored here I fucking wanna go back" I added with my twist face.. Ran sigh, I then began to beg and beg to comeback on the island.

"fine." he mewled, I stood up and hugged him since i was kneeling on the floor "ah~ thank you pervert" i whispered while hugging him, "y-yeah yeah." he muttered.

Finally going back to the island, we stepped out to the yacht and the public yacht is already here too and I saw Senju and Shinchiro carrying wakasa, I ran towards to them closely seeing wakasa drunk, "y/n~" he groaned with a flirty voice I felt Sanzu on my back but I didn't care anyway. "Stop standing there already y/n, help us, he's really heavy" Shin whispered.