- Chapter 30

...

"y-you.. fucking pervert! Can you just fucking at least give me a break?!" I shouted, "sorry.. should we go back?" he asked, "yes.." I replied, he then gave me a smile as he took of his extra t-shirt and put it on me, he carried me a piggyback as i told him to go straight to our hotel room, "sure.."

...

As we went on, we saw akia holding a jacket and i was about to complain but sanzu joined, "Where the hell did you get my jacket?!" he groaned, his jacket? Akia's holding sanzu's jacket? How the fuck again?!

"oh? You've forgot it on my room, that's why i'm here to return it~" akia mewled.

"i don't remember coming to your room, all i know is when you needed a help, you were sniffing my jacket and i even told you to stop but you won't listen. Now if you're here to make a stupid sense then i don't have a time for that, just fucking get lost.. I don't want my girl to be seen with you." Sanzu muttered

It gave me a butterflies inside me when his sudden words came out, "ugh.. She's the worse anyway." she groaned and left annoyed. "that's my boy.. I love you" i whispered, "I love you more" he replied..

We stepped inside as he dragged me to the bedroom and put me down to the bed, "wait here, i'll go get you some clothes." he muttered. He went straight to the cabinet to go get me some new fresh clothes, he came back with my favorite casual clothes, "come here" he whispered while folding the shirt.

"there.." he added and placed a on my cheek and jumped on the bed all the way and grabbed me by my waist, we're both laying down and my side body was resting on his chest and i placed head on his collarbone, he was  like hugging me a baby, "you good now?.." he asked while messing with my hair.

I nodded,

Sanzu's pov;

As i was tucking her hair i noticed some bruises and hickey's on her neck, i must be that so ruth last night.. "can we cuddle my love?" i asked, "sure.." she replied, I moved her away and making her sit on my lap and facing each other, "haru?" she whispered,

"yes my love?"

"I'm really confused after all.. Can you just tell me something more about you.. You're a drugs addicted right?" she asked,

They way she asked me that made ma stop what i was doing.. I sigh, "if i'd tell you the truth, would you still be here at my side?" I replied,

She slowly nodded and made an eye contact, "yes.. i am, i'm really am.. Look i'm sorry alright? That's been my habit y/n, and i loved to kill people when i took a pill.. That's just—" I cut off when she quickly responded.

"alright alright, i got it now.." she muttered and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me sudden, "hmmp"

...

I found myself naked and covered with the blanket as well, did we make out again? The fuck? "shh, don't worry, we didn't fuck" sanzu suddenly muttered at the back, "WAAA! What have i done now?!" I screamed, "nothing."

Before i could say something my phone rang, we both stared at my ringing phone as i saw a familiar number, i picked it up and answered, "hello? Who's this?"